Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Which Supercharger Will Sort Of Fit Onto Tte Cradle?

Hi guys ive managed to collect a few compressor parts over the year and ive just managed to get hold of a slightly bent compressor cradle :D im just wonders as the tte charger itself is like hens teeth to get wat other charger would fit best and obviously run at a safe pressure?

Try to find a Mercedes slk 230, clk 230 or c230 supercharger. TTE used the same supercharger (M62) the only difference is that the Eaton M62 supercharger fitted on the Mercs has also a magnetic clutch. Here is one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-03-MBZ-S...sQ5fAccessories

Try to find a Mercedes slk 230, clk 230 or c230 supercharger. TTE used the same supercharger (M62) the only difference is that the Eaton M62 supercharger fitted on the Mercs has also a magnetic clutch. Here is one:

Brilliant!!! looks like a trip down to some car breakers are in order. Would the clutch have to be locked up? Also the tensioner is it the supra tensioner you used for your install?

Brilliant!!! looks like a trip down to some car breakers are in order. Would the clutch have to be locked up? Also the tensioner is it the supra tensioner you used for your install?

I am not sure about the clutch, i will ask a friend who has done it on his IS200 and I will tell you. Yes the supra tensioner will do.

I think that you need to take the clutch plate off the pully and drill through the front plates into the pulley and then lock it together with screws. You need to make sure the screws are installed so that they are perfectly balanced.

Pulley Assembly:

30052009179.jpg

The cover and plate are the only 2 parts screwed onto the pulley

30052009180.jpg

3 M5 bolts securing the pulley

img2770w.jpg

hi guys ive mangaged to sort ot a charger off a slk230 which has had a good front end smash at a local salvage yard im going down on saturday to remove it i was just wordering is there anything else that i need to remove with it ie cables or pipework??

Also were would be the best place to get pipework for the setup?

Many thanks for you help guys :D