Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just Brought My First Is200

Dan E

Hey folks just brought my frst lexus is200 on a t reg, its not 100% but only takes a bit to get to get up to the mark. Will get some pics up when i get home this afternoon after work. Looking for a second hand hid kit because funds are tight at the mo, if there are for sale on here??

Cheers

Welcome mate- new hid kits are cheap- I bought this hid kit off eBay 3 days ago for £56 (although he seems to have put his price up now!).

Best thing about this kit is that the ballasts are small (only the size of a credit card), so find somewhere to fit the ballasts shouldn't be a problem.

Welcome mate, you'll love your Lexus. Hope you have many miles of pleasure and troublefree motoring. Great bunch of really helpful peeps on here too. So if yer need help.. just ask..

Col.. :winky:

Hey folks just brought my frst lexus is200 on a t reg, its not 100% but only takes a bit to get to get up to the mark. Will get some pics up when i get home this afternoon after work. Looking for a second hand hid kit because funds are tight at the mo, if there are for sale on here??

Cheers

Welcome mate :D

wahid

just looking at blue bulbs for now just to confirm from whoever brought of this site before they do come as a pair for this price dont they?click

waste of money i had them and they are poop and they are in no way blue!!