Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Light Kits

Dan E

i know mate but looking for a chep allternative just want the blue bulb look at the mo v skint at mo...

i would just save the money then buy a set of hid's when you've saved up!!honestly i done the same think i went through about £100 trying to find the colour i wanted!!!!!now i have hid's in headlights and full beam next hid's in the fogs!!

p1411091645.jpg

is that the colour you want??^^^^^^^^^^^they are 10k headlight and 8k full beam

Go for 6000k, you will be ok with these come MOT time. If you want a more OEM/stock look then go for 4300k.

I think most of us have gone for 6000k.

So 6000k are the ones to go for so will the 8000k or the 10000k fail the MOT then??

Yeah 8k & 10k hids may fail the MOT and they will definatly get you some unwanted attention from the Rozzers!

Cool cool thank you! So 6000k are the ones to go for so will the 8000k or the 10000k fail the MOT then??

NO THEY WONT FAIL THE MOT!!! you can only fail for a light colour if you have a spectrum meter and i bet no mot station will have one as they are mega expensive even the police dont have them!!!!!!!a hid will only fail if it has no beam patteren!!

the reason for unwanted attention from the police is poorly adjusted headlights once hids have been fitted!!

remember the higher the number the poorer the light but the higher the number the blue'r the light(12k is purple though)

i have been running 10k's for over a year with no problems even at mot time!!yea i know i'm a tester but i dont test my own car!!

the wife even uses the car from time to time to go to her work,what diff does that make i hear you say??????????? she's a traffic cop

and all she gets greef about is the spacing on my number plate!!!