Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

£272 Service

Rez89

My car is booked in for a service for £99! thats a saving of £171! this time it was a lady who dealt with me...she didnt want to me book me in as she said...Lexus is not far away from you....you can go down there...i just said its very far away from me love as where you guys are only 10min drive from me!

i said to her since you guys use the same parts and everthing just book me in here! so am all booked in for 5th dec at 9.30am :)

thanks for your help an info guys much appreciated! B)

come on fil splitting hairs!!toyota make the engine toyota make the chassis toyota make poss 99% of the parts for the car as for the denzo stuff on the car toyota own denzo so thats toyota too!!!!!

toyota altezza ring any bells??came with the 6 cylinder and the 4 cylinder!!

if you go in to toyota with your engine code they can price any part you want for the engine even bring up pics of it,and if you want bits they can be in the next day.if you have a fault the it2(toyotas fault finder)will access all of the systems on a lexus, worked for toyota for too long now and got parts for a lot of members. so the dealer that sent rez away was 100% in the wrong. 100%

LEXUS=TOYOTA=SCION(cheap american toyota)

redz mate get it to toyota and enjoy a cheap service using oe parts!!

if you were closer i'd come do your car myself.

Hey Ormi mate.. you got my vote every time. Everything you post/posted on the forum/s turns out always to be 100% on the button.. Hope you can keep advising me on my new IS220d??? If I was a wee bit closer I'd let you service it etc. for me.

Col.. :winky: :D

My car is booked in for a service for £99! thats a saving of £171! this time it was a lady who dealt with me...she didnt want to me book me in as she said...Lexus is not far away from you....you can go down there...i just said its very far away from me love as where you guys are only 10min drive from me!

i said to her since you guys use the same parts and everthing just book me in here! so am all booked in for 5th dec at 9.30am :)

so you getting toyota to do it??

to be honest my garage will do a service using oe stuff for £65 and mot and service for £99 which is cheaper than most small garages up this way fil also get me the frame number and the reg and any other info on the plate and i'll see if i can get you a part number.even a pic if poss.

so you getting toyota to do it??

to be honest my garage will do a service using oe stuff for £65 and mot and service for £99 which is cheaper than most small garages up this way fil also get me the frame number and the reg and any other info on the plate and i'll see if i can get you a part number.even a pic if poss.

Yes Toyota is doing it for me :)

£99 from £272 i cant complain mate, if i get it done by myself it will cost me about £50 for the parts (good stuff) but too lazy in the cold days! lol

If you look at the rear speakers when you open the boot, you will also see Toyota stamped on it. When i used to live in south east, your lexus will just be taken down the road to a toyota garage after being booked in at a lexus showroom. If you try and phone the toyota garage directly they will also tell you that you have to book through lexus?!?! I personally have nothing against toyota, they are japanese and are as reliable as a car can be. My car before the lex was a civic and b4 that was a corolla and i sold that to my parents like 6 yrs ago and it still going strong, its way over 12 yrs old!

• 2 weeks later...
what parts are you needing??ie what service?if its just a small one its just the oil and filter and the filter you need is a 90915-YXXJ3.

Hi Ormi,

so am i correct in thinking, if i want all OEM parts, such as oil, oil filter, air filter, spark plugs, fuel filter - i can get all of these from Toyota for my is200?

if i called Toyota and said i wanted all these parts for my is200.. would they be happy to sell?

thanks in advance

Izzy

A lot of the Lexus/Toyota garages have one parts counter- my local Toyota/Lexus garage share the same workshop/parts counter- its only the sales side that are separate (separate buildings but on the same land).