Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hid Kit

lenny123

Hi i was going to buy a HID kit today thinking 6000k but had a couple of questions first if i wanted the hid kit on both running lights and main beam do i have to buy two kits does anyone have this on here? and also which bulb set do i need for is200 and do i need one of the kits that work with warning light system canbus compatible thanks again.

If you want HIDs for dipped and full beams, yes you will need 2 kits. Dipped beams are 9006, full beams are 9005. You don't need one of the kits that say they are for canbus systems.

Hope that helps :)

Thanks for all the help again and i ordered two kits one for dipped and one for main in the bulb types Parthiban said and in 6000k from the same seller on ebay that is in this topic on here link also i was thinking of buying led number plate lights anyone got this on here ?

did you get 6k for head lights and main beam????

not got them my self but on my list to get they really look amazing and they are fitted to the is220/250 standard and they look amazing.

Thanks for all the help again and i ordered two kits one for dipped and one for main in the bulb types Parthiban said and in 6000k from the same seller on ebay that is in this topic on here link also i was thinking of buying led number plate lights anyone got this on here ?

Nice one mate- you won't be disappointed with the HID kit or the seller.

Someone on another thread mentioned flashing your main beam, would it work because it takes a few seconds for the HID's to warm up.

Yeah it works fine, the very first time they take about a second to reach full brightness, but other than that they react a lot quicker than halogen bulbs.

did you get 6k for head lights and main beam????

not got them my self but on my list to get they really look amazing and they are fitted to the is220/250 standard and they look amazing.

Yes m8 i got 6000k for both dipped and main it should look good didnt want to go to blue with them will let you know how i get on thanks again.

Yes ive put LED's in the rear number plate. Its an annoying job as youve got to do so much to get the number plate lights out but a really worth while mod!

I have got these bulbs in my rear number plate and they fit nice and snug!

http://www.ultraleds.co.uk/501194t10-ultra...ite-p-2026.html