Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Leaving The Lexus Fold

SINGH182

After 4 years of great ownership my 2002 IS300 will be p/x'ed for a brand new 320d Coupe M Sport Highline, next week - done the deal today.

Its been one fantastic car, best car i have ever had but due to its running costs i can no longer afford to run it.

...i would off gone for the is220d but after all the negative reviews it put me off, i did have a test drive in one but prefered the 3 series plus BMW were giving me £4800 for my lex and lexus were offering me £3900.

Got a set of brembo discs for sale in the sale section.

:crybaby:

well, i signed all the paper work today, took a quick pic.

Felt sad doing the 1h40min journey back home in my lex..cant belive how much i will miss the is300.....anyway picking the bmer up on friday morning.

320d.jpg

i like the new car mate. just to let you no if the wheels you have on the BMW ARE 19" they are bound to crack and it will cost alot of money to replace an alloy. it was on BBC WATCHDOG about those exact same wheels and a few other ones. BMW refuse to replace it under warrenty. just thought i'd let you know.