Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My 1st Is200

LEECOUSENS

Hi folks as you can guess iam new to the forum, we picked up our new baby yesterday an IS200SE AUTO with side skirts and rear wing, is there a proper term for this model (aero pack?) she is red with 58000 on the clock (1999) this is the 1st car with rear wheel drive and auto that i have ever owned.The old car focus st 08 went to a new home the very same day , still a little sad but enjoying my new toy , just need some decent weather to give her a good clean.

Jobs to be done are refurb the alloys and paint the calipers, what would look best gold or red, has anyone got pics of either on a red car?

Well look forward to learning from you all.

cheers Lee

Welcome to LOC mate. My my friends got a red is hes got black powder coated wheels on it with red calipers will try get a pic ov it on here for u. :winky:

That would be great if you could , i bought the car privately from a lady that had owned it from nearly new , the only thing is they have managed to loose the service book so only some reciepts, its just had a fresh MOT and the cam belt and water pump have been done , how much for a new set of dics and pads? the breaking does not seem as good as the ST probably seems different because of the auto gears.

Welcome along to the club mate, but giving up a focus ST and coming to Lexus, loosing out on power, not saving on feul :D

There is a set of uprated disc's for sale in the parts section im sure.

EDIT - Unsure if Locky has bought these or not yet brembo