Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sat Nav

hey guys, remember the sat nav unit i brought a while back? the sony one? like P.Lindbolms. well im selling my car now and figure that i could prob make more selling it seperately. I paid £290 for it, you'll remember me and tommy going head to head for it on eBay. Anybody want it, sensible offers please

hey guys, remember the sat nav unit i brought a while back? the sony one? like P.Lindbolms. well im selling my car now and figure that i could prob make more selling it seperately. I paid £290 for it, you'll remember me and tommy going head to head for it on ebay. Anybody want it, sensible offers please

no interest at all?

ok, its too cold and wind to venture outside so they will be on tomoz. just for anyone thats interested, its a touch screen sony sat nav, built in to an original is200 sat nav casing, you simply run the wires dwn to the cig lighter and it starts auto with ignition, the buttons on the casing contol the motor so it goes up and down, looks very very cool!

ok, its too cold and wind to venture outside so they will be on tomoz. just for anyone thats interested, its a touch screen sony sat nav, built in to an original is200 sat nav casing, you simply run the wires dwn to the cig lighter and it starts auto with ignition, the buttons on the casing contol the motor so it goes up and down, looks very very cool!

i'm interested like, just need to see some pics.

do you want to sell your wheels aswell? B)

there's not really much i can sell, if you want summat ask but the things i can think of would be sports grille, HID's, Grom, and if anybody wants, an original CD multichanger (working) thats been converted to blue leds.

other than that cant think what you'd want

cig lighter is good looking but alas doesnt work the best, i'll put a pic on, its obviously chrome with the L on the top and when its depressed it glows neon blue, only prob is it doesnt stay depressed, it comes straight back up, it works but you gotta hold it down, was like it when i brought it

there's not really much i can sell, if you want summat ask but the things i can think of would be sports grille, HID's, Grom, and if anybody wants, an original CD multichanger (working) thats been converted to blue leds.

other than that cant think what you'd want

Hi phil,

I'm looking at getting a Grom Audio Ipod unit for my Lex at the minute. Is your one for Ipod connection and if so how much you looking for it. Also is it V1 or V2; V2 works with the latest IPODs and Iphone.

Dave.