Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Prices!

Can you believe i put my 51 excellent condition lex on ebay with a starting bid of 2500 and not one bid!!?!?

what are our cars worth these days?

I was offered 4K trade - in for my 2002 Sport a couple months ago, wasn't looking to change, just wanted a shot of a Focus ST.

No chance of you trading it in against something????

It's not a question of worth really, just that there aren't that many people out there looking for cars like this - the car's cheap, but it's not particularly cheap to run so that will put people off.

to be honest i need the cash more, wanted to get a car for 2k and have 500+ left over. Will a garage pay me money in part ex?

I very much doubt it, but - if you dont ask, you dont get, Get your brass neck on and go and try a dealers :D

to be honest i need the cash more, wanted to get a car for 2k and have 500+ left over. Will a garage pay me money in part ex?

Worth asking, if the car's in great condition and something they can just stick on their forecourt they may buy it off you for decent money.

Can you believe i put my 51 excellent condition lex on ebay with a starting bid of 2500 and not one bid!!?!?

Just traded mine (51 plate IS200 sport, immaculate, FSH etc.) in against an IS220D. I got £3600. Webuyanycar.com offered me £3200.

Col.... :winky:

Just traded mine (51 plate IS200 sport, immaculate, FSH etc.) in against an IS220D. I got £3600. Webuyanycar.com offered me £3200.

Col.... :winky:

£3200!!! they offered me £2100!!

just quoted again, now itsa gone up to 2800, bit more like it! robbing barstewards tho. girlfriend sold her KA that had been quoted 2900, after inspection and a lot of bulls**T they offered 2000!! after playing my face managed to get em back up to 2600!! just shows how much they rip people off!

just quoted again, now itsa gone up to 2800, bit more like it! robbing barstewards tho. girlfriend sold her KA that had been quoted 2900, after inspection and a lot of bulls**T they offered 2000!! after playing my face managed to get em back up to 2600!! just shows how much they rip people off!

You are 100% correct phil... It took me 3 Hours of fighting to get the price I needed against my newer Lexy... Oooooops, better watch out or we'll have fil43........ on our tails again..... lol

Col.. :winky:

i just traded my lex in for £4000 at a bmw dealer, they were first offering me £3100 as from 60k i had no service history(did servicing myself, current mileage 90k) but after a lot of hours managed to get a p/x value of £4k which i think was pretty good.