Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Can anyone recommend a decent stainless exhaust system, where from and how much it's likely to be to fit a GS300 Sport MK1? I don't want

to go to the expense of any kind of Blitz, HKS type thing though - they'll definitely be over my budget.

I'm based in Hertfordshire/Essex borders.

Thanks in advance.

Jem

Can anyone recommend a decent stainless exhaust system, where from and how much it's likely to be to fit a GS300 Sport MK1? I don't want

to go to the expense of any kind of Blitz, HKS type thing though - they'll definitely be over my budget.

I'm based in Hertfordshire/Essex borders.

Thanks in advance.

Jem

Mr Tyre in Coventry might be able to help. A few years ago they made a system for wife's car from cat back. Stainless steel with Powerflo silencer. Still going strong when we traded it last week. Can't remember how much it cost but I know it was same price as most places were quoting for mild steel system.

their phone number is 024 76 258002.

Thanks chaps. I've already got stainless back boxes so it's the rest that I'd like to get done.

I may be wrong but I think that a custom stainless job is going to work out cheaper than an HKS/Bltz system. If anyone know a company

that can do a pucker job then please let me know.

Any cat back system for the Toyota Aristo Twin Turbo (JZS147) will fit the GS, although they are pricey, unless you can find one second hand. They share the same factory exhaust sytem apart from downpipes etc. The HKS Silent High Power cat back, with twin exit is £500 + vat, and is only mild steel up to rear boxes. A custom setup will be allot cheaper and you can choose how you want it to sound etc.

Finding rare JDM Aristo exhausts isnt an easy task here in the UK, there are some lovely ones though!

Thanks chaps. I've already got stainless back boxes so it's the rest that I'd like to get done.

I may be wrong but I think that a custom stainless job is going to work out cheaper than an HKS/Bltz system. If anyone know a company

that can do a pucker job then please let me know.

Did you try the people I suggested? They used the old exhaust as a template and then replicated it in stainless steel.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links