Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Original Mats

colbecoz

Hi ya peeps. I took delivery today of my IS220D today. It's lovely, but a different driving experience to that of my ex IS200 sport. Anyhoo, I have a drivers and passenger side set of two mats , IS200, (if that's called a set without the rear ones), going for free. All you have to do is pay the postage if you want them. They're in really good condition, charcoal black with Lexus lettering embroidered on them.

Any takers. (You can pick em up if yer live close by).

Col.... :winky: :winky:

If Seecar doesn't want them Col, i'll have them please.

He wants em Tommy, but he lives over the pond and I think shipment cost to him is going to cost a mint. I'm thinkin around 1st come 1st served, but in this case, coz Seecar lives so far away, I have to err in your favour mate. Less hassle.

So, sorry Seecar, I'm givin them to Tommy as it's less hassle to get em to him. Hope your not too disappointed Seecar, I'll pm you mate.

How ya want to get em Tommy?

Col

Hi ya peeps. I took delivery today of my IS220D today. It's lovely, but a different driving experience to that of my ex IS200 sport. Anyhoo, I have a drivers and passenger side set of two mats , IS200, (if that's called a set without the rear ones), going for free. All you have to do is pay the postage if you want them. They're in really good condition, charcoal black with Lexus lettering embroidered on them.

Any takers. (You can pick em up if yer live close by).

Col.... :winky: :winky:

GONE ALREADY.... phew that was quick!!!

I'll PM you my address Col, do you have a Paypal account mate so i can send you the money for postage ?

Thanks alot for your kind gesture Col, a true gent ;)

:unsure: Tommy, I ain't forgotten. Wife going to get them packed ready for collection on Monday. Will have an idea how much the total package'll weigh then mate. Been busy as my Laptop went tits up completely, so have just re-built from scratch. (pain in the ar*e , it takes ages recovering everything!!!!!!!!!!!!).

apologies

Col..