Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Illumination ?

teej

Hi All,

Had my IS 54 plate SE for nearly a month now and loving it just a couple of silly questions regarding nightime illumination....sorry !

hould the passenger side mirror switch be lit and also the electric mirrors controls on drivers door etc along with the dimmer control itself ?? Hunted high and low for answers so thought I would ak the experts....

Cheers

Trev

Hi All,

Had my IS 54 plate SE for nearly a month now and loving it just a couple of silly questions regarding nightime illumination....sorry !

hould the passenger side mirror switch be lit and also the electric mirrors controls on drivers door etc along with the dimmer control itself ?? Hunted high and low for answers so thought I would ak the experts....

Cheers

Trev

Any takers ? would really help my sanity...had an alfa gt before which was all lit so just trying to see if the lex is the same, sos to be a pain, if someone could just go out and look at their car would be cool as I bought rom lexus stoke and if required will get them to fix......as an aside forza three my lex rules lol

I own a 51 plate IS so may be different to yours, but all that lights up on my drivers door controls is the door lock switch. The dash light dimmer control does not light up either.

Thanks very much mate can now start thinking about mods !!!!

I own a 51 plate IS so may be different to yours, but all that lights up on my drivers door controls is the door lock switch. The dash light dimmer control does not light up either.

Mines a X reg/2000 car IS200, the auto button for the drivers side window should also light up as well as the door lock switch.

• 3 years later...