Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Leaving The Club :-(

shak

Hi every one!!!

I've had my lex for three years now and its been an excellent car, never let me done and drives just as good as when I brought it. So i've decided to change it and get an Audi TT, I certainly know that I won't get the Lex reliabilty but I fancied some thing differant. Just wanna say thanks to everyone for all the help and advice thats been given, its been great!!!

shak :)

Hi every one!!!

I've had my lex for three years now and its been an excellent car, never let me done and drives just as good as when I brought it. So i've decided to change it and get an Audi TT, I certainly know that I won't get the Lex reliabilty but I fancied some thing differant. Just wanna say thanks to everyone for all the help and advice thats been given, its been great!!!

Good luck with the "titty" mate. LOL. Stick around here anyway coz you probably got some good advice/tips for others.

Col.. :winky:

Cheers everyone

I'll probably be back in a couple of years, as I think once I've had some fun with the audi and got it out of my system, I think I fancy an IS250. As the lexus is one of the best cars I've had the pleasure of owning.

Shak

Hi every one!!!

Good luck with the "titty" mate. LOL. Stick around here anyway coz you probably got some good advice/tips for others.

Col.. :winky:

LOL, cheers mate.

advice on tt if mk1, i could never see out of it, out of the windscreen was poor, side front windows bad and anything past b pillar forget it, also prone for cambelts snaping so look into that, a lot quicker than lex, no turbo lag, very solid grip from quattro etc. found it boring to drive and not as enjoyable as is200, audi very expensive to service etc. 180bhp quattro 52 plate a few years back

advice on tt if mk1, i could never see out of it, out of the windscreen was poor, side front windows bad and anything past b pillar forget it, also prone for cambelts snaping so look into that, a lot quicker than lex, no turbo lag, very solid grip from quattro etc. found it boring to drive and not as enjoyable as is200, audi very expensive to service etc. 180bhp quattro 52 plate a few years back

Alright mate, yeh the visabilty is poor, but its a coupe and I didn't purchase it for praticality, its some thing i'll live with to be honest. Thanks for the advice about the belt mate, I did hear about the belts breaking early, its the same for the lexus is200. Both cars initially recommended belt changes at 100000 miles, they are now recommmended at 60000 miles (is200 and TT), so its going into the garage next week to get it replaced.. As for the audi service bill's, I'm quite lucky as i'm a vechial tech, so i only need to buy parts, which is very helpfull to the wallet. I must say though, I don't think the audi is boring to drive but I suppose its still new to me, so will have to let you know in a few months, by the way I got the 225bhp s line., very impressed with the power.

shak

my mates dad had the 225 on a 51 plate s-line and that was pretty fun, the cars are not boring as such, just grip far too well and very easy to drive quick, too composed and reassured for my liking, i found you have to drive like a looney to be involved and have to correct anything as the car just deals with what you throw at it, it made my ex bird think she could drive so it must of been good.

my mates dad had the 225 on a 51 plate s-line and that was pretty fun, the cars are not boring as such, just grip far too well and very easy to drive quick, too composed and reassured for my liking, i found you have to drive like a looney to be involved and have to correct anything as the car just deals with what you throw at it, it made my ex bird think she could drive so it must of been good.

lol, yeh I know what you mean. Its a well balanced car and the 4 wheel drive system helps alot with the handling. I do think a road angel will be one of my next investments.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links