Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Program Key Bought From Ebay

gokhan

hi guys

Well im frustrated and angry so bear with me

I bought 2 keys from eBay for my is200 (2005)

I have my master key

Got keys cut

Tried programming using the following intructions

http://my.is/forums/f90/diy-key-reprogramming-334593/

No success tried many times both with both keys

As soon as i pull the master out before i even press the gas pedal the security light is blinking

FURIOUS with the ****ers at paypal as they say my refund claim cant be looked at as its 4 days older than it should be **** ****ers

dony know what to do im left £100 out of pocket and with 2 duff cut keys

Any help would be appreciated

go get your self a valet key cut for a few quid and use that for now and if you send them to me in Sweden i will get them both programed for you for the cost of posting them back to you..... but there is a guy called ormi on here and he works at a Toyota in the UK so he can probably do it over there. they use the same programmer for Lexus / Toyota

good luck

I might take you up on that offer mate , I'm really worried the keys are duff is there anyway I cancheck they work ?

Also what is the procedure to program a 2005 is ?

I don't have a key to get a valet cut at the minute even if I did wouldn't that require programming also ?

All I have is 1 master key , and 3 differnt sets of instructions ):

any help would be so appreciated

My main concern is programming the news keys and adding them to the car , I'm worried they are duff as I recheked the sellers feedback on eBay and there's quite a few negatives ( his eBay Is is ejazz) any bought keys from this guy ?

How can I test the transponders , the lights glow when I press the buttons but could the batterys be gone ?

Anyone confirm which procedure is correct for is200 2005 model ? The gas pedal one or 5x ignition on off one ?

Don't mind buying someone a drink if there close to central London

Gokhan

here i copied this from another site so i hope they dont mind.....

if so sorry but just trying to help a friend out so a big thanks to lexusboy

Here one example but can not say it works, as i not tried it

For 1998+ Toyota, Lexus

Add Duplicate Key

1. Simultaneously depress and release brake and accelerator pedals 1 time.

2. Insert existing master key into ignition.

3. Within 15 seconds depress and release accelerator pedal 5 times.

4. Within 20 seconds depress and release the brake pedal 6 times and

remove key.

5. Within 10 seconds insert new key into ignition.

6. Within 10 seconds depress and release the accelerator pedal 1 time.

7. After 80 seconds new key is registered and security light goes off.

8. Remove new key and depress and release brake pedal 1 time.

For 2002+ Toyota, Lexus

Add Duplicate Key

Requires one working Toyota/Lexus Master Key.

1. Make sure all doors and windows are closed.

2. Insert Master key into the ignition cylinder.

3. Cycle the ignition cylinder from On to OFF five times.

4. Open and close the “driver side” door 6 times.

5. Remove the Master Key and insert the new duplicates key.

6. TURN THE IGNITION CYLINDER ON.

7. The new key will be registered after 60 seconds. The THEFT light on the dashboard will go out, indicating that programming has been completed.

2ND VERSION SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT

To program the immobilizer bit of your new key:

First, have your new key cut. Then:

For 1998+ Toyota, Lexus

Add Duplicate Key

1. Simultaneously depress and release brake and accelerator pedals 1 time.

remove key.

5. Within 10 seconds insert new key into ignition.

6. Within 10 seconds depress and release the accelerator pedal 1 time.

To make your Lexus remember your key's wireless signal:

For the remote part in drivers seat WITH DOOR OPEN.

Start with door unlocked.

1. Put master key in ignition, turn to on, then back off and remove.

2. Using the lock/unlock button on drivers door. press lock.. then unlock 5 times.(lock,unlock,lock,unlock,lock,unlock,lock,un lock,lock,unlock)

3. Close drivers door, open drivers door.

4. Perform lock/unlock procedure again. DO NOT close and open drivers door. Just the lock/unlock procedure again.

5. Insert NEW key in to ignition and turn to on, then back off and remove.(at this point the doors should lock and unlock by themselves ONCE)

6. Now press both lock and unlock buttons on REMOTE. Release after about 1.5 seconds.

7. Now press just the lock button on remote.

once you press the lock button, the car should lock and unlock ONCE, if it lock unlocked TWICE you messed up somewhere.

8. Now open and close the drivers door a couple times to close programming.

if you did it right, remote will now work."

Good luck

1. Start with the driver's door open.

2. Insert a working Master Key (3 button) in to ignition, turn to on, then off and remove.

3. Lock, then unlock all the doors using the POWER LOCK button on the drivers door FIVE times (lock unlock lock unlock lock unlock lock unlock lock unlock)

4. Close drivers door, then re-open.

5. Lock, then unlock another FIVE times, exactly as before.

6. Insert your new key into the ignition and turn to on, then off again and remove.

7. The door locks will then start operating.

8. While they are clicking away,hold down the lock button on the new key and press the unlock button on the key 5 times. Then release and press unlock button once.

9. The doors will lock and unlock once...and you're done!

To make your Lexus remember your key's wireless signal:

For the remote part in drivers seat WITH DOOR OPEN.

Start with door unlocked.

1. Put master key in ignition, turn to on, then back off and remove.

2. Using the lock/unlock button on drivers door. press lock.. then unlock 5 times.(lock,unlock,lock,unlock,lock,unlock,lock,un lock,lock,unlock)

3. Close drivers door, open drivers door.

4. Perform lock/unlock procedure again. DO NOT close and open drivers door. Just the lock/unlock procedure again.

5. Insert NEW key in to ignition and turn to on, then back off and remove.(at this point the doors should lock and unlock by themselves ONCE)

6. Now press both lock and unlock buttons on REMOTE. Release after about 1.5 seconds.

7. Now press just the lock button on remote.

once you press the lock button, the car should lock and unlock ONCE, if it lock unlocked TWICE you messed up somewhere.

8. Now open and close the drivers door a couple times to close programming.

if you did it right, remote will now work."

i havent even got the key to start the car yet should i be trying its wireless functions ?

I can confirm as for as i know that the car goes in to programming mode when i do the following:

Simultaneously depress and release brake and accelerator pedals 1 time.

remove key.

5. Within 10 seconds insert new key into ignition. {{{{{{The security light is off at this stage}}}}}}}

6. Within 10 seconds depress and release the accelerator pedal 1 time.{{{ the light starts blinking and never stops}}}

I have tried all other methods mentioned such as turning ignition on off X5 and that did not work far as i can tell arggghhhhhh

My only conclusion is that both keys are rubbish , could it be the battries ?

the information on the keys are as follows:

ce0123

clbt/c/245/2009

denso 1512v

Please someone help , i just want to know whether the key is at fault or me ?

thanks in advance

p.s is bought the key from eBay seller ejazz0708 anyone used this guy ??

tried the wireless set up and that did not work also ,

i think im stuffed and the keys are both faulty or wrong and dont work with my car does anyone have any dealings with ejaz0708 on eBay

paypal wont even refund me the money because its past the deadline by 4 days !!!!

Lexus will charge me £50 to tell me the keys are not working , please some out there tell me how can i test these keys ?

My car goes in to programming mode when setting up immobilizer but after step 6 the security light keeps blinking

Also with the wireless setup after i complete and doors should start operating they do not

Please anyone ?

tried the wireless set up and that did not work also ,

i think im stuffed and the keys are both faulty or wrong and dont work with my car does anyone have any dealings with ejaz0708 on ebay

paypal wont even refund me the money because its past the deadline by 4 days !!!!

Lexus will charge me £50 to tell me the keys are not working , please some out there tell me how can i test these keys ?

My car goes in to programming mode when setting up immobilizer but after step 6 the security light keeps blinking

Also with the wireless setup after i complete and doors should start operating they do not

Please anyone ?

Ok i have confirmed Battery is fine so its got to be the transponders maybe they are not compatible with my car or need hard coding jay_russell can i send you one key to program ?

do you need my master ?

also they blade seems molded can it not be removed ? as i might sell the transponders to someone else who may have more luck on eBay but i want keep the blades for next time as they are already cut

you can send me the master key and one other and i program them at work. dont sell them just yet as there may be a reason why they are not working...

i can check if we have any 3 button units at work.... and send you one of them.... or i have 100's of 2 button ones that work the same as the 3 button ones without the boot open. i can send you one of these for you to program up and use....

let me knw what you think.... sent the last one i had at home to a loc member last week

hi

thanks

i had contact from seller and he is hopefully going to send instructions maybe they are different for this key as he says he sold many and never had problems

( which seems to be true looking at ebay)

although if i have no joy i would like a valet key from you to program , i will pay you the price via paypal just let me know

Thanks

lets hope these magic instructions work cant believe no one on here has bought these before

Gokhan

no i think you miss understood me, you need to get yourself a valet key... they don't cost so much because they are just the key

then you can send me the master and the blank one and i can program it at work

but lets hope that the new info you get from the seller works.... you can post it here later for others to find.....

but we have loads of 2 button units that work on lexus so if they can be programed to work with your car

just like this one

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/lexus-blank-Key-2-bu...=item19b7f75054

i just have the button units at work

well its 3am + and i tried all instructions given still no joy

reading through the pinned thread i see a guy in australia had the issue with an eBay bought transponder

i will have a look for valet keys and send you mine in a while

Im going to sell both keys to people who's car's are more compatible cira earlier 2005

although i have a question does it matter which function i program to the keys first ?

i.e immobilizer start car or wireless door open procedure ??

could this be the issue ??

I am pretty sure i tried the wireless procedure and did not work but i did not try too much

Alright mate. Take the transponder out of the key you've bought and compare it to the transponder inside the key you have that works.

Is the new transponder the same, or does it differ in that there is no screw required to be undone, and that the Battery is not the same type either?

(the Battery type required is printed on the transponder)

It also may have a clear part as opposed to being completely black?

If this is the case then you're not going to be able to program it with the car.

You may be able to program it with a proper toyota key programmer, but I can't confirm that.

Unfortunately there are lots of these "lexus" transponders floating around - they seem to be from Russia or China and they just will not accept programming from the car itself.

thanks mate i have given up trying to program the thing , i believe its a cheap chinese version from eBay BEWARE BUYERS do not buy after market transponders especially from member ejazz0708

I doubt it will work even with a programmer as a member in aus had similar issues and even lexus could not get it to work

I believe it is not compatible with newer is 200 but works with toyota's etc