Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

With the check engine symbol comming on and the car needing a service i need to find a garage thats a good and one hopefully i can trust , I live near kingston in surrey so i was hoping some of you guys could recommend one to me not to far away.

Thanks in advance James.

I used to live in Epsom, but took the car to ABM (Albin B Motors) who are in SE London. It's not especially close, but they are good and reasonably priced. I've been using them for servicing for 3 years now and intend to carry on doing so - and would certainly take it there if mine started showing lights like yours is.

ABM

I used to live in Epsom, but took the car to ABM (Albin B Motors) who are in SE London. It's not especially close, but they are good and reasonably priced. I've been using them for servicing for 3 years now and intend to carry on doing so - and would certainly take it there if mine started showing lights like yours is.

ABM

Thanks for the relpy I havent been getting many much appreciated, I will look into them.

No worries. Remember to let us know how you get on with it! Good luck getting it sorted, I think it's one of those things that could be nothing, or could cost a packet. Unfortunately you won't know until it's been looked at though...