Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Owner, Few Queries!

Hi guys, just wondering if any of you could help me with the following questions... (im a new Lexus owner and am yet to get my head around everything!)

1) Where can I get new inside door handles as my passenger one is cracked

2) How can I go about getting and installing a centre armrest in the front

3) What would you recommende for changing my headlight bulbs to Xenon ones?

Many thanks,

Kev

Hi guys, just wondering if any of you could help me with the following questions... (im a new Lexus owner and am yet to get my head around everything!)

1) Where can I get new inside door handles as my passenger one is cracked

2) How can I go about getting and installing a centre armrest in the front

Many thanks,

Kev

1 ] breakers, eBay, or lexus

2 ] breakers or eBay

3 ] ive used philips blue vision bulbs but have now fitted an 6k HID kit,thats the best :D

thank you, what are the standard stereo speakers like? Because I have a full alpine system from my old car to put in, but not sure what to do about the speakers

i,ve fitted an alpine ixa w404r in mine and the sound is great through the standard speakers. much better than the lexus stereo

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks,

Kev

I didnt want my side lights to come out blue. I ended up getting phillips blue vision and they were very bright and completely white. I bought these for main lights, remember to buy hb4 not h4 lol. I made that mistake.

DSC02043.jpg

Side lights

DSC01918.jpg

DSC01920.jpg

Main lights

DSC01916.jpg

DSC01944.jpg

DSC01969.jpg

Never upgraded my beams. Never got flashed for my head lights.

hid kit all the way!!!!wouldn't use anything else.the light that comes off them is amazin redline mag done a test with normal bulbs uprated bulbs and hids the difference is night and day!!go for 6k hid's you wonr regret it.

Ill highjack this a little bit, ive only heard good things about HID but would it pass an MOT and will it blind other road users?

Iain

Mine were not HIDs, you can see what they are above your post, and they went through fine.

Balsca is asking about hids not standard bulbs/uprated bulbs..........hid's put out approx 50%+ more light than an uprated bulb.

i would never go back to a standard or uprated bulb as compaird to hid's the uprated bulbs look like candles.

I had an expensive HID kit on my previous car with headlights with optics in it (I don't know if that's the right english word for it, surry guys). However, I kind of feel like the Lexus OEM headlights with normal bulbs feel better on my eyes and make the visibillity in the winter season much more safe. I mean, you all know what 6000 HID kit makes you see in a rain or, god save us, fog. Almost nothing (compared to the normal bulbs I mean). That's my personal opinion off course.

im confused???^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the standard lexus/toyota lights were always poor so poor we get customers coming and asking if their is something wrong with them.

That's weird. Mine are pretty fine. However, I didn't yet tried if they blind the drivers in front of me as I bought mine a few days ago. I hope that's not it.

Anyway, I still think that OEM headlights with normal bulbs are much better than a cheap chinese HID kit without optics. Had expirience with a few cars until now.

That's weird. Mine are pretty fine. However, I didn't yet tried if they blind the drivers in front of me as I bought mine a few days ago. I hope that's not it.

Anyway, I still think that OEM headlights with normal bulbs are much better than a cheap chinese HID kit without optics. Had expirience with a few cars until now.

think you should do some research on hids!!! i myself do not have cheap chinese hid's and is200's that came standard with hid's did not come with projectors(optics)also i think approx 70% of loc have switched to hid's(look up the posts)and if they've not switched they are thinking about it..think that % tells you that the standard lights are poor or people just dont like the look/colour or the range of the standard bulbs.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links