Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tyre Dressing

Lexus-IS

There are a range of cleaning products manufactured by a company called "Astonish", wife started using the shower cleaner which is a spray and seems to work fine.

They also do a car care range so I bought the Black Shine Restorer seeing it was only £1.99 advertised on the website as " A superb product, restoring all tyres and trim to their original glory". It doesn't work, followed the instructions and it looked okay, went for a drive the following day, got back home and it had dissappeared. "Astonishing"! In most cases you get what you pay for.

I've used Monkey Shine, and it does just what it says on the can. Unfortunately I've run out and cannot find a European retailer. Excellent product, so if anyone knows where to get it (beside the USA) I'd like some more.

http://www.slickcar.com/productdetails.asp?ProductID=3623

i have recently bought some wilkinsons tyre shine,it costs £1.99 and is in a sray can.i put two coats on and when completely dry gives a new tyre look and not shiney as the description on the can.the product has been on for six weeks now and is not showing signs of fading away and it also repels dirt and water,it is the best tyre dressing that i have used.

I use Armour-all tyre dressing, it will last a week if the roads are not too dirty (pointless right now), it comes in the spray version, but the first thing i do with it is empty it into an old coffe jar and throw away the spray thing and apply from the coffee jar with a long haired paintbrush. That's the forward.

i use the turtle wax wet look spray, although i take the spray off and use a paint brush and old aerosol lid. i find it works the best out of all. i have also just bought and tried the maguires spray, and used it in the same way with the paint brush and container, and it seems to last even longer than the turtle wax product.

i did try the gels, but i find they don't give the glossy wet effect that i like, and the cheaper products have no effect at all.

i would throroughly reccomend the two products mentioned, just remove teh spray lids and pour a bit of the liquid into a container and paint it on. this also seems to make the bottle last longer as you are not spraying everything else as well as the tire lol.

J

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links