Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Deja-vu...so do I, was it after watching that wheeler dealer show?

The silver model did look smart with them in, mines white so im hoping they will look almost as good

You have to get them from eBay.com rarely seen on UK eBay.

I did have the clear ones but then replaced them with smoked which match my body colour (Lexus dark Silver) great.

Pity it still isn't $2 = £1

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=lexus+ls4...r&_osacat=0

lexus004.jpg

• Like 1

Mat your car is stunning :)

It's cos of my lights. :winky:

Glad they were of benefit to a guy who takes such care of his car.

Pete

Did you have to modify the rear inner clusters to fit as the US spec ones are wider due to the type of number plate used, I think my Celsior is the same with it being a JDM model

Pete

Did you have to modify the rear inner clusters to fit as the US spec ones are wider due to the type of number plate used, I think my Celsior is the same with it being a JDM model

The lights came from Lextacy.com in California, They were advertised as LS400 95-97 and fitted straight on. This company still sells them but with the current exchange rate (and price increase), they are over twice as much as they were.

I just thought I still have the clear repeaters in the garage(Mat didn't need them), so if you do let me know.

Pete

All the clear lights can be found on eBay usa. You can go onto the UK site and then go into advanced serach and select country items located in and use the drop down box to highlight items in USA.

That should list the clear lenses you require. I think they were around £20-£30 with the shipping for a 1990-94 set.

Pete

The lights came from Lextacy.com in California, They were advertised as LS400 95-97 and fitted straight on. This company still sells them but with the current exchange rate (and price increase), they are over twice as much as they were.

I just thought I still have the clear repeaters in the garage(Mat didn't need them), so if you do let me know.

Pete

Hi, How much do you want for the clear lenses....Cheers

Ha Ha. Yep it was, it seemed such a simple mod.

Deja-vu...so do I, was it after watching that wheeler dealer show?

The silver model did look smart with them in, mines white so im hoping they will look almost as good

yea. the smoke colour looks really good on a grey car.

You have to get them from Ebay.com rarely seen on UK Ebay.

I did have the clear ones but then replaced them with smoked which match my body colour (Lexus dark Silver) great.

Pity it still isn't $2 = £1

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=lexus+ls4...r&_osacat=0

lexus004.jpg

I want the clear light as well.

Been on a couple of sights in the US and they are about $30 but the postage is $50.

Maybe if enough of us want the clear lenses we could get a deal on the postage.

The other thing i found from the US is a full walnut trip kit for RHD cars. $140

Again maybe a deal on the shipping if enough of us want to order.???

• 3 weeks later...
Hi. I'd like to fit a pair of clear indicator lenses on my car. I'm having difficulty finding them. I searched eBay last night but found nothing in my searches

Any links/tips would be helpful.

thanks.

Jeff

i bought a set of the clear ones from eBay uk for my 1995 mk3 LS400, i fitted them today and they transformed the car. Easy to fit and they arrived in 2 days

Hi. I'd like to fit a pair of clear indicator lenses on my car. I'm having difficulty finding them. I searched eBay last night but found nothing in my searches

thanks.

Jeff

i bought a set of the clear ones from eBay uk for my 1995 mk3 LS400, i fitted them today and they transformed the car. Easy to fit and they arrived in 2 days

i brought mine from the us site as i couldnt find any for my model on uk eBay how much did you pay for your if you dont mind me asking

thanks.

Jeff

i brought mine from the us site as i couldnt find any for my model on uk eBay how much did you pay for your if you dont mind me asking

ive bought a few sets for the mk 2 and a few for the mk3, i paid approx £65 each for mk3 and approx £60 for the mk2

thanks.

Jeff

ive bought a few sets for the mk 2 and a few for the mk3, i paid approx £65 each for mk3 and approx £60 for the mk2

that not a bad price mine cost me £58 from the states bow for low exchange rates roll on the good days

thanks.

Jeff

that not a bad price mine cost me £58 from the states booo

for low exchange rates roll on the good days