Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A Stupid Quick Question - Rear Drinks Holder!?!

DayVe

Hi guys,

You'll have to forgive the stupid question, ive done a quick search but not getting a direct answer.

Im trying to clean my 200 for the first time since ive bought it. It was valeted (poorly) for the sale, so im just giving it a quick once over.

The centre consoles rear drinks holder has some "gunk" in it, i'd like to take them out to wash properly . . . Lexus parts seem to be held in place very differently from the VAG cars ive own prior and i dont want to break anything.

Can someone tell me how to remove?

Cheers.

You have to pop the centre console out. Two screws under the cloth insert in the bottom of the armrest glove box. one screw each side of the console at the front going in from each footwell. Then pull out the gear lever gater with the trim around it theres 2 more screws in the front of the console there. Pull the console out and flip it over then the drinks holder unclips from underneath. Had mine out recently was adding an armrest fitted to the centre console.