Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rear Fog Light Conversion

it all depends how you do it. if you use two resistors then yes they will act as fog lights when the switch is pressed and act as brake lights when then fog light switch is off. theres a walk through on it if you search im sure you will find it mate.

cheers i see its not legal that answers my question on shall i do it

it is not illegal to have this mod!!!!the altezzas come standard with this!! i have the full conversion ie 4 tail,5 brake and two fog sails through mot's and never been stopped.(and no the lamps from the altezza are not different they are the same part numbers.)

i say do it its easy and looks amazing plus you get other is200 owners looking and pointing!!!

brake lights

p0806092146.jpg

fogs on

fogson.jpg

lights on(yes i have added a trd lower spoiler and changed the plates)

p141109164501.jpg

ormi where did you get you kit from or did you make it up to change them to side lights?

went to the scrappys and bought two bulb holders(from the rear lights)and adjusted them/modd'd them so they would fit in the fog lights and wired them up took less than 15 mins to do.very easy!!very very easy.