Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Last Lexus

alan mac

Sorry the Lexus was such a pain, seems like they really dropped the ball with the 220d - although given my previous experience with Renault (and the general consensus) you're brave to be jumping from the 220d into a Renault!

Good luck with the new car though, hope it works out a lot better than the Lexus did :)

What was up with the 220d ??? Thought people liked them ?

I agree a brave man to jump into a Renault, next door neighbour gets constantly high service bills £700+ with his megane, it goes through discs and pads like no ones business, crap on fuel even though its a diesel my dads 2 ton Nissan Xtrial gets better mileage and the megane is now currently in for water damage to the interior as water was getting in to the rear compartment some how.

Hope you have more luck

dont even talk to me about reno's i served my time with them also worked for them for 8 years!!hats off to you you really are a brave brave man!!!

look forward to knocking suspension lots of warning lights and being on first name terms with your AA/RAC man!!

GOOD LUCK MATEY.