Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Get My Arm Rest On Monday!

ormi

get my arm rest on monday!!!cant wait not been looking for long for one(desided about a week ago) so dont understand how people cant find them??

also got 10 leds coming for my puddle lights and various other lights around the car.

if you want an arm rest go on to eBay and look up is300(told by lexus)approx 80% of these came with the arm rest the one i'm getting has come from the red is300 sportcross so i wouldnt bother with that one but their is a few other 300's on their.

i'll soon be in the arm rest crew!!!!!!

Sounds good mate, be good to see pics of it when its fitted

just out of curiousity, whats "puddle lights"? lol

puddle lights matey....

p0712092019.jpg

p0712092020.jpg

p071209220101.jpg

i had a right job finding one. i searched for probably 6 months. emailed loads of people on eBay that were breaking is's.

eventually i got one from america. cost me £100 plus shipping and taxes.

what did you end up paying?

definitely the thing the is200 needs.. i wouldnt like to drive my lexus without it now!!

you might want to use a couple of the leds on the underside of the arm rest to illuminate the pocket underneath the rest. something im going to do when i get the time.

i had a right job finding one. i searched for probably 6 months. emailed loads of people on ebay that were breaking is's.

definitely the thing the is200 needs.. i wouldnt like to drive my lexus without it now!!

you might want to use a couple of the leds on the underside of the arm rest to illuminate the pocket underneath the rest. something im going to do when i get the time.

i'm getting the complete center consol with arm rest all in delivered to my door £125 matey.

Hey!

found this thread like 10 min ago so i decided to get an armrest now! I found, ordered and paid an armrest(complete install) from a salvage IS 300 in US 2 min ago! took like 1 min to find it on eBay

$ 215 only! Thanks for making this thread! You reminded me of something I really need :D

well i waited and waited and waited some more :tsktsk: :tsktsk: phoned the boy that sold me the arm rest he assured me yip its posted and on its way well the shti bag must have sold it twice!!!!ie i got bumped i got bent over and given the shaft!!!!!!! :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

turns out it got lost and i can have my money back when its found so after a lot of swearing and i'm going to drive down their and sort this out i got my money back!!!!

just sad i missed out again on a arm rest!!!!!!!oh well back to hunting for one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but WAIT i found an other one and its flying over from america as i type this!!!$180 inc posting which is cheaper than the uk one!!!!

ps do all of them come with a power socket in the cubby hole under the rest??

• 5 weeks later...
i had a right job finding one. i searched for probably 6 months. emailed loads of people on ebay that were breaking is's.

i'm getting the complete center consol with arm rest all in delivered to my door £125 matey.

HI

Do you have to replace the centre console when putting in a arm rest or does the arm rest fit in the orginal (non arm rest type)

lol hope that makes sence!?!

IGNORE PLZ ive just read the whole thread and what did i find?? the answer sorry ppl for wasting your time..cheers all the same

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links