Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Turbo Or Supercharger And How To

well... you boost engine with turbo at 0.3 bar, drive around, get used to it and matter of time you want more power... swap turbo, remap, bigger injectors etc...

or you get a supercharger. drive around, get used to it and matter of time you want more power... in the end you end up with turbo anyway :P

is black box the same as 'resistor box'? Supercharger kits come with it included?

ok, sorry for being dumb, but I am a newb in boosting and engine electronics.

found that FCD can be made at home for 10$ of parts. how cool is that..

• 1 month later...

its al down to turbo spec i should imagine a gt28r off a s15 would be perfect can easy push 350-380 bhp on one you will need

the turbo

manifold for the turbo

down pipe

decat/sportscat

straight through pipe

turbo elbow

intercooler hard pipe kit

fpr

boost controller

255lph pump

bigger injectors

intercooler

remap if its possible on these ecus or a piggy back atleast

i would recomend better coilpacks from splitfire and a cooler grade of plugs

i would change the clutch plate aswell for something abit tougher

as for the rest of the car with that power id go for atleast uprated discs and pads and slightly stiffer suspension lowered abit atleast but thats just me

can't turbo run without remap? if it is making 0.3bar like the SC... someone said turbo needs remap and SC doesn't.

if your pushing more air through then if its a charger or a turbo dont matter you are still altering the afr so i would map it and even for a small power increase bigger pump and fpr just to keep the fuel pumpin in no one likes det an leaving it unmapped is a sure way to det your engine trust me iv had it a few times it seriously fuks the engine a water injection kit really helps but nothing beats it being mapped properly