Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Swapping Heated Seat Buttons

TommyH

Could anyone please tell me or better still, have pictures of how to swap the TRC/SNOW buttons to the centre and put my heated seat buttons at either end. Iv'e looked at this a few times and can't fathom out how to do it. Please don't tell me it's a remove stereo, vents and climate control :crybaby:

Any advise would be much appreciated.

Tommy

very easy mate the lower part ie the part with the heated seat buttons and trc button just pulls outwart with a good tug then you can swap them over.

Yeah just put your hands under the console, push up at the back and slide forwards. You'll need a file or something as well to make a small groove as the switches won't just swap over.......

Could anyone please tell me or better still, have pictures of how to swap the TRC/SNOW buttons to the centre and put my heated seat buttons at either end. Iv'e looked at this a few times and can't fathom out how to do it. Please don't tell me it's a remove stereo, vents and climate control :crybaby:

Any advise would be much appreciated.

Tommy

hi m8 i all you need to do is slide your hands under where the switches are push up with a firm grip pull towards you and the console should slide out and then diconect the switches and pull them out and move them over :shifty:

yip same,all the buttons are the same size.

Mine aren't, one has an extra groove on it (can't remember which) so they don't just swap over without some minor modification.

My buttons were not the same and I had to file the button surround for the TRC button relocation.

I think it diffence is due the auto having a TRC button and manual having TRC and Snow button on console.

My buttons were not the same and I had to file the button surround for the TRC button relocation.

I think it diffence is due the auto having a TRC button and manual having TRC and Snow button on console.

Ahh, that must be it - thanks for that, with everyone saying they just swapped over was starting to think I was nuts! :)

• 5 months later...

You guys have any idea if I need new buttons or can the bulbs be replaced in the TRC/Snow/Drivers heated seat buttons. I ask as I had to replace the button for the A.C. in my old Vectra.

Cheers

Anyone know

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links