Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Solution To Driving An Is200 In The Snow

kam05

1. Buy 5 bags of sand and put them in the boot (I've also got a shovel in the boot as well to dig myself out if necessary):

DSC00263.jpg

2. Drop the tyre pressures on the rears:

DSC00264.jpg

Might be helpful to others?

I need to drive my car tonight somewhere and just realised its started snowing again! i havent touched my lex since it started snowing last week.

if you dont hear from me again, call all emergency services to look for a Y reg silver is200 stranded somewhere near watford!!

(im ****ting myself taking the car out now)

I need to drive my car tonight somewhere and just realised its started snowing again! i havent touched my lex since it started snowing last week.

if you dont hear from me again, call all emergency services to look for a Y reg silver is200 stranded somewhere near watford!!

(im ****ting myself taking the car out now)

hey mate, dont worry most of the major roads around watford are not too bad..just drove back from work...but u might encounter hell of traffic...if u do get stuck..in the snow not traffic..lol..jus gimme a shout i'l bring my cuz's 4x4 to pull you out.. :winky: