Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Struggling Altezza

gary_altezza

i drove my car this morning and it seemed like it was struggling to pick up speed, so i left it for a couple of hours and have just drove it again for about 15 minutes and it has now started to shudder/hop when i accelerate and when i stop the engine sometimes just gave in and stalled itself. the car has never done this before, does anybody have a clue as to what it mite be? iv been told it may be a clogged up fuel filter or air filter.

Thanks in advance :)

i drove my car this morning and it seemed like it was struggling to pick up speed, so i left it for a couple of hours and have just drove it again for about 15 minutes and it has now started to shudder/hop when i accelerate and when i stop the engine sometimes just gave in and stalled itself. the car has never done this before, does anybody have a clue as to what it mite be? iv been told it may be a clogged up fuel filter or air filter.

Thanks in advance :)

just an update, iv just gone out to the car to find that there was a huge puddle of oil under the car. got under the bonnett and checked the dipstick and there was no oil in the engine at all so im guessing this is why the car was acting funny. i'm going to have a better look at it tomorrow.

since i topped it up with oil the other day, i havn't been driving it as im worried about damaging the engine, i looked underneath it today and it looks to be the oil filter thats leaking so im going to get a mechanic to have a look and see if it definentley is that. if it is il be chuffed cos i thought it would something really expensive that would need fixing

Thanks for the replys anyway :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links