Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

300 No Start This Morning After Yesterdays Charge

had nothing was completely dead i put new Battery on and the starter relay started going mad kept clicking on off sounds, put key in iggy turned her over and came back to life but ican still hear it click on first 2 keyturns, how much is new relay gunna cost, or anyone got an unused good one let me know. have a good night all sorry i not been around for a while, 2010 it will all be different. ha!

had nothing was completely dead i put new battery on and the starter relay started going mad kept clicking on off sounds, put key in iggy turned her over and came back to life but ican still hear it click on first 2 keyturns, how much is new relay gunna cost, or anyone got an unused good one let me know. have a good night all sorry i not been around for a while, 2010 it will all be different. ha!

Try just turning key to on without trying to start engine and leave for couple of minutes. I had similar on my 430 after new Battery but cleared itself after couple of days.