Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need Help With My Is200 Nav

Ive done a search and spoken to a couple guys on here and fargo seems to be the guy to help. Ive pm'd him but no reply. Then i see that he was last active about september time. So was wondering if anyone could tell me which bypass cable i need to install my dvd player as i have the sport navigator model and dont want to lose my sat nav. I understand that fargo made them, but any other ideas?

Thanks

Mo

i take it you are changing the oem stereo?

if so you can use the standard bypass lead availiable on eBay and then you need a nav bypass unit.

PM me if you cant find the nav bypass unit..

Ive done a search and spoken to a couple guys on here and fargo seems to be the guy to help. Ive pm'd him but no reply. Then i see that he was last active about september time. So was wondering if anyone could tell me which bypass cable i need to install my dvd player as i have the sport navigator model and dont want to lose my sat nav. I understand that fargo made them, but any other ideas?

Thanks

Mo

I let Fargo (Paul) know so he can come on and answer, as I have his number

Thanks

Mo

Just texted Paul, he said he'll come on LOC and answer...

Sorry i havent replied to this post,on other forums ive been on i get an email when a reply to a topic ive started is made.

i take it you are changing the oem stereo?

if so you can use the standard bypass lead availiable on ebay and then you need a nav bypass unit.

PM me if you cant find the nav bypass unit..

Thanks mate il pm you just now, although asi has one for sale by the looks of it so will just get the lot together but il let you know. Thanks.

Thanks

Mo

Just texted Paul, he said he'll come on LOC and answer...

Thanks a lot for your help mate, like i said there, looks like asi has one for sale.

i have one from my car as the new is200 im buying dotn have sat nav. this was bough from fargo. just drop a pm

pm'd

• 4 weeks later...

ive bought a sat nav cable that he has bought from fargo in the past. But it doesnt fit :S I just want to make sure im doing it right, i need to connect it to one of the plugs that used to go into the standard headunit, and thats it yea? The problem is none of the plug fit into the plug that the sat nav

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links