Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another One Bites The Dust.... :(

Kavey

Heyup

What can I say.... bloofire (Jon) on his desperate search for an Altezza, was captured by the evil spirits of Darth Bavaria, and has only gone and got himself a BMW M3.... ! :blink: :duh: :yack:

Here's his cowardly confession... (last seen motoring down the M4, tailgaiting with foglights on in daylight, weaving between lanes without indicating :whistling:)

> Some bad news I'm afraid mate..... don't shoot me but I'm sure you won't

> talk to me again..... I've got so hacked off with waiting for an Altezza......

> that.............................................. I'm buying a BMW M3 tonight!!!!

>

> Sorry!!!!

>

> But it's a beast!

>

> And I'm loving it!

>

> Jon

Jon... don't forget you CAN STILL COME BACK to the board!!! :lol:

But seriously, keep in touch bloofire.... if you're even reading this... :P

obviously- always sorry to see a memer leave the fold - especially a regular like bloofire.

but - not going to have a go at the guy for getting an M3.

Theres one in the carpark of the hotel I stay in every week.

Black, huge rims, four exhausts - and the performance to match as well.

its the only BM that would turn my head - and I had a 530d for a while.

Kavey you !"£$!"^"@:~~]###!!!

I can't believe you shopped me, I was going to just keep my head down :ph34r::ph34r: and then when I finally buy an altezza in 6 months or so reappear and pretend I've never been away!!

But, it's a fair cop gov! I have bought an old shape M3 :shutit: :tsktsk: and bl00dy ell it's quick!! :D :D :blink: I was giggling all the way home yesterday!! :ohmy: And for mondeo money too! B)

I feel like a traitor guys.... :sad: sorry :unsure: but finding a decent Altezza was taking too long and I wanted a more powerful car. I weighed up the time, effort and money involved in getting a supercharger fitted to an IS and in the end thought I would got for a ready-made hoon-mobile!

Obviously I don't like the negative connotations attached to driving a beemer and still prefer the lexus styling - but I soon forget it when I go from 0-100 mph in 12.8 seconds :backofnet:

It's only temporary insanity your honour!!!

Bloofire :mat:

Hey Bloofire... don't worry, no one can blame you for buying an M3....

A stonking motor.. just a shame about the badge (maybe you should replace them with an L ???? )

Happy motoring.. :lol:

Sold my M3 in March and bought the Lex.

You won't be able to wipe that smile of your face mate - or the stains of the passenger seat :sick:

Love my Lex - just miss the performance (dont miss the insurance costs though :) )

Happy monstering Bloofire, what colour exterior and interior did you go for ?

Paul

The neighbours just got a spankin new M3 soft-top.......

Damn it is nice...but damn they arnt cheap, and id hate to know how much the services are!

it's a fair cop gov! I have bought an old shape M3 :shutit: :tsktsk: and bl00dy ell it's quick!! :D :D :blink: I was giggling all the way home yesterday!! :ohmy: And for mondeo money too! B)

Ha Ha ... some people have NO patience :D

You just can't argue against the straight 6 bavarian oomphmonster B)

Enjoy ... Hmmm, favours and returning suddenly spring to mind :blink: :D

I've got a spare Lexus badge if you want it.........

Yep can I have the Lexus badge?! :P

Do you think the mods would notice at JAE?!!?!?

Good 1/4 mile times UK Pulse - although I'm gutted to find that there are 99 cars quicker than mine!!! I think i will have to fit a 175 bhp shot of NoS :ohmy: :D

It is very quick. Seriously. I have a permanent smile on my face! And it's a sensible 4 door as I told my wife!

Anyone want a race?! :shifty:

Enjoy ... Hmmm, favours and returning suddenly spring to mind 

No worries Tony you can take it for a spin. What you up to tonight?

Love my Lex - just miss the performance (dont miss the insurance costs though  )

Actually I got insurance for exactly the same price as DIG quoted me for the Altezza: £1160. I'm 26, 6 years NCD, Class 1 business use, 3 points for speeding ( <_< thanks cheshire constabulary), I do live in the lowest rated crime zone in the country, and the car has a tracker.

Happy monstering Bloofire, what colour exterior and interior did you go for ?

It's astoril blue with black leather interior. It's nice enough, but I'm more interested the 3201cc badboy M Power lump up front!!

What year is it? Is it the evo model?

It will be if it has a 3.2 litre engine (non evo is 3ltr)

321 horsies up front - I feel temptation coming back all over again !! ;)

Can't beat the Estoril blue mate - only colour I would have owned, and did - although I went for the silver leather.

:D

Actually I got insurance for exactly the same price as DIG quoted me for the Altezza: £1160

If my insurance had been that low, I would never have got rid of my beast :angry:

Paul

Yep it's the Evo. 321 little horses under the bonnet. It's a '96 model. The 4 doors are quite rare, only 75 ever made it into the country. I'll try and sort out some piccies!

Veece, you know it makes sense!

However I just found out that I'm paying the same insurance as my mate, who is the same age as me but lives in Liverpool, is paying for his 1.6l passat!!!!! Funny! :lol:

Suffolk rocks - safe as houses.

Veece, you know it makes sense!
:devil:
However I just found out that I'm paying the same insurance as my mate, who is the same age as me but lives in Liverpool, is paying for his 1.6l passat!!!!! Funny! 

I hate you !! :D

The M3 is an Iconic Motor. Cant fault your choice.

Would love for someone with photoshop to pop a Lexus Badge on an image and post it....

:P

Only ever driven a left hooker M3 Ragtop and it went in ever decreasing circles...

Well what else are you gonna do doughnuts in at 12:30am in Ilkley Car Park?

Loz :iraqi-info-minister: :zee:

• 4 weeks later...

i thought you was buying an altezza.from a member of the club

i know somebody who can get hold of Altezza's cheap from jAPAN, WITH A LITTLE LOOP HOLE WE KNOW!!

infact i have pictures infront of me here, of 3 altezza's all under £4000 requiring light body repairs

£400 shipping and a SVA test and there yours

• 4 weeks later...

I have turned back from the darkside! :D

I traded my M3 in last night..... for a Supra Twin Turbo!!! (want a race anyone?!)

And it's a beast!

Looks like I'll see you all at JAE after all! I think i'll be parking on the TOC pitch.

Can you just come for one day - how's it work? Or should I just ask the peeps at the TOC?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links