Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae 2010

Mr Mole

The dates have been announced for JAE 2010 .

They are 10'th, 11'th & the 12'th of September.

Is the club having a stand this year :question:

? dates have been released for quite a while now

yes LOC will be having a stand

will you be joining us Mr Mole ?

Ok sorry I should have said the dates have been confirmed !!!

Are you going to to be on the LOC stand this year then Bazza ??

I'll pop over and see you's if thats ok

Ok sorry I should have said the dates have been confirmed !!!

Are you going to to be on the LOC stand this year then Bazza ??

I'll pop over and see you's if thats ok

please feel free to pop over :)

• 2 months later...

well i was there last year with the 300zx owners club and edinburgh cruise and it was a blast loved every day i was there, everyone seems to just get on so well and have fun, its good to see enthusiasts getting together from all over.

i will be back down this year for it deffo and hopefully in my own is200 once i get one that is haha, but if you guys are having a stand ill keep my eyes peeled on here and hopefully put my name in to be on it

• 2 months later...
It is being reported that at this stage of the year JAE 2010 plots are well ahead of previous year with JAE saying that they may run out of space.

These area's are all ready full

Tsukuba Is Now Full

Motegi Is Now Full

Ebisu Is Now Full

Should be a good one this year

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes mate get yourself there!!

I'll do my best bud, meanwhile it looks like this

100_0992.JPG

100_0693.JPG

...but I'm looking forward to be there, until September shouldn't be impossible. :winky:

Stopping posting on the internet and get one with it then lol

would like to do mate, but I have to wait for a whole container of engine parts from the states... :whistling:

.... JUST FOR ME :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Geez havent attended JAE since 2007 :) ! wonder what its like nowadays eh... before that i use to go every yr since 2002 but in 07 wasnt that good imo got charged per person rather than per car as me & friends were told that before we set off to go, didnt see that coming so all had to shell out big amount WTF??!!, service + security staff not too good or helpful nor was the stupid guide that got handed out which wasnt informative as we still got lost!! , sent LOTS emails as complaint never heard back from them at all!!!grrr!!! thats soooo not good service or attitude ok cant get any of money back or some sort token gesture of any sort but atleast a apology or explaination really wouldnt go a miss, but no, no nothing. crap weather (ok that cant be help nobodys fault) not impressed to sum up so didnt go to this event after that lol...did think should i go this yr but i be going on holiday to Hong Kong on the 10th sept for few weeks, yay!!! Hmm Hong kong over jae???, Hell yeah stupid not to!! LOTS more jap cars out there more unique and different sort than usual ones you find a JAE as such & lots diferent good food for far less + far better than any the food stalls at jae selling OVER priced extortionate burgers that tastes bad, erghh!!!!

Geez havent attended JAE since 2007 :) ! wonder what its like nowadays eh... before that i use to go every yr since 2002 but in 07 wasnt that good imo got charged per person rather than per car as me & friends were told that before we set off to go, didnt see that coming so all had to shell out big amount WTF??!!, service + security staff not too good or helpful nor was the stupid guide that got handed out which wasnt informative as we still got lost!! , sent LOTS emails as complaint never heard back from them at all!!!grrr!!! thats soooo not good service or attitude ok cant get any of money back or some sort token gesture of any sort but atleast a apology or explaination really wouldnt go a miss, but no, no nothing. crap weather (ok that cant be help nobodys fault) not impressed to sum up so didnt go to this event after that lol...did think should i go this yr but i be going on holiday to Hong Kong on the 10th sept for few weeks, yay!!! Hmm Hong kong over jae???, Hell yeah stupid not to!! LOTS more jap cars out there more unique and different sort than usual ones you find a JAE as such & lots diferent good food for far less + far better than any the food stalls at jae selling OVER priced extortionate burgers that tastes bad, erghh!!!!

so what we can sum up from that is you don't really like british car shows. JAE 07 was absolutely fine apart from weather, and it's been held in a different location every year since. :)

so what we can sum up from that is you don't really like british car shows. JAE 07 was absolutely fine apart from weather, and it's been held in a different location every year since. :)

Well hopefully Wicksteed park is for keeping now as the council have no objections, and Wicky are using the money they get from JAE to improve the facilities, for example this year there is a new permanent shower block thanks to JAE last year