Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Guy. Jus Bought A Lexus Is200 Sport 2 Months Ago

TUBBY-IS200

Hello to you all.

glad to be a member on this website.

I bought my lexus 2months ago, and it was in very good condition in/out, jus needed a good clean, and a touch of Meguairs.

So after having applied a few coats of the paint cleaner, polish and carnauba wax, it looks absolutely stunning.

First of, i didnt like the big number plate at the front, so i bought a Show style plate from www.no1showplates.co.uk and in my opinion it made the car look a little bit better, and also the rear plate.

Secondly i decided to debadge the rear leaving just the lexus logo badge on, it now looks pretty clean and smooth.

I only hav pics right now of what the car looked like at first when i bought it and done the debadging. I WILL add more pics in a week or so.

Yesterday i added a 6000k Hid conversion kit, replaced the number plate lights to ice white, and the interior light to ice white, and also the door lights to ice white as well, looks really cool and not over the top either. will add pics soon 2 show.

I have now placed an order on sum BBS LM replica wheels, and sum 35mm lowering springs, which i believe will change the look of the car completely.

The wheels are in the normal silvery/grey colour, but i am getting them sprayed gold, to look exactly like the BBS GOLD LM Wheels. Hopefully that should be done in a weeks time, and the pics will follow, trust me, i cant wait, trust me you wont be dissapointed. And also my car has the normal grill on, which i am replacing, and have ordered a Genuine SPORT grill from eBay, and which should arrive in a day or two. Other then that, i think wind deflectors will follow, maybe a performance induction kit, and strut bars.

WILL add 'before and after' pics in a weeks time to show you guys.

thanks for reading

all the current pics that i have of it cleaned and new number plate, literally straight after i got the car

click the link below

let me know what you guys think

http://s589.photobucket.com/albums/ss338/t...0IS200%20Sport/

Welcome to the club mate, sounds like it's been a busy couple of months, not really had the weather to get the use of the Lex recently tho!!!!!

Keep us all posted on your progress.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links