Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A Day In My Life At Work

fil4362

intesrting motor belongs to a pal of mine its had been in Manchester museum for 10 years

bond2.jpg

regular customers car hes thinking of getting rid want one of them 4 door prosches Panamera is it ??

ferrari1.jpg

strictly speaking a company car we have used as a courtesy car before now

lotus.jpg

excuse the apprentice hes a porker fan

porsche.jpg

own by same guy as the pony car above,, some guys have all the luck i guess

bently.jpg

my motor one of my toys running about 320bhp

IMAGE_007.jpg

very well spotted first one is bondmicro car. 3 wsheels 50cc engine (still has kick start on it) one door can turn within its own lenght.

Stats on the rover 320bhp ISH (never rolling roaded it) 0-60 5.2 when standard low 4s now. top end in excess of 165 mph. clock reads 155 and had it of the needle. bigger turbo bigger injectors custom built intake gearbox, standard first gear second and third from lotus elise 4th standard 5th from 220 diesel good for an extra 10mph top end. oh and steel race ball bearing in the box plastic ones lasted about 3 weeks. straight through exhaust (no cat) lowered 35mm all round 17inch mg straight spokes )painted black since the pic) pillar mount boost and oil temp gauge playstation dvd player and cool box in the boot which is were i moved the Battery to so i can get bigger air box under the bonnet.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links