Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Service Pack - Good Price Or Not

Unless you are covered for Brakes and other wear and tear it seems OK, top end, but may be no saving??

Mine cost £155 for 10k, £258 for 20k inc. Brake fluids

So do the sums - why give them your cash for 3 years if there is no clear benefit??

Mine cost £155 for 10k, £258 for 20k inc. Brake fluids

So do the sums - why give them your cash for 3 years if there is no clear benefit?

I think you are right, you have to do the maths for each individual circumstance.

The benefit of a Service Pack is that the cost is not only fixed for the term, but means you are free to go to any Lexus Dealership for service. How many times do you get threads on this forum querying if a service price is reasonable? I personally don't have the time to spend hours calling various dealerships for service prices.

I think the individual has to do the math, work out which combination works best, and go for it. Service costs are basically labour charges...and labour rates can only go up, up and up...

Do the math for sure.... I believe it to be good value for money, but we don on average 20-25K a year. I was offered similar on my Impreza, I only run 10K a year so it was a false economy.

You need to ensure the dealer is giving you a saving!!

• 1 month later...

We accepted one from Bristol Lexus this week. around £1000 for the next 4 services plus the next 4 MOT's are free and you also get 10% parts and labour on other work if required.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links