Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Depends what part you need. Cats and back boxes are both available through eBay. If it is blowing from the join between the downpipe and cat section, a new gasket from Lexus and some gun-gum paste sorts it out.

hi i have a 1996 lexus gs300 sport mk1. does anyone know where to get exhausts from appart from a main dealer.any help please.

I've just had mine done at this place http://www.mijexhaust.com/mij-exhaust-contact.html

Custom made in 304 stainless. £385 fitted!

Have you got any pics of the system?

hi i have a 1996 lexus gs300 sport mk1. does anyone know where to get exhausts from appart from a main dealer.any help please.

I've just had mine done at this place http://www.mijexhaust.com/mij-exhaust-contact.html

No unfortunately - should have taken my camera!! They made a lovely job of it though and includes a full lifetime guarantee.

No unfortunately - should have taken my camera!! They made a lovely job of it though and includes a full lifetime guarantee.

Shame. Some pics of it on the car would be cool, from the back and also maybe from ground level looking underneath the car.

• 1 month later...

eBay seller hve them sometimes. In the end I had problewms with my two back boxes it was cheaper to have a custom stainless cat back system made up whihc I got from a good place local to me for around £600 a very good deal.

hi i went to RSR tyres in bromley kent and had a custom replacement with 2x 3" oval powerflow tail pipes all in stainless for just over £500 plus they also did away with 1 of the cats to release more power (gives a nice deep note but not offensively loud) and doesn,t look tacky. It has a lifetime guarantee had still passes an mot no probs

rang up my main dealer for a complete exhaust system for my gs300 sport 952.00 pounds including vat.i have welded mine up for the moment but will need a new system soon

Hi. That's very expensive for an exhaust, does it all need changing?

It seems the obvious thing to do then is to have an exhaust made from the recommendations above.

rang up my main dealer for a complete exhaust system for my gs300 sport 952.00 pounds including vat.i have welded mine up for the moment but will need a new system soon

Hi. That's very expensive for an exhaust, does it all need changing?

It seems the obvious thing to do then is to have an exhaust made from the recommendations above.

if you need complete system, then 400 quid custom sounds best deal

i had back boxes off eBay.................2 for 50quid and two gaskets between cat and boxes.........thats all that was needed

• 1 year later...

You can get back boxes off eBay for about £100 per side. There is also a company advertising on eBay who will make a custom cat back exhaust for £299. Plus of course there are the places mentioned in this thread already.

p.s. where is it blowing?

It has holes in every pipe and it's blowing at the joints into the boxes

I don't think there's much metal left to weld it after the repairs it's had in the past and gum gum to hold the pipes into the boxes

The main problem is the cats £850 each +vat and I need both

Or can I get away with only having the front one?

It has holes in every pipe and it's blowing at the joints into the boxes

I don't think there's much metal left to weld it after the repairs it's had in the past and gum gum to hold the pipes into the boxes

The main problem is the cats £850 each +vat and I need both

Or can I get away with only having the front one?

Check eBay mate. You can get the cat for £175 or there abouts.

I've just had mine done at this place http://www.mijexhaus...st-contact.html

Shame. Some pics of it on the car would be cool, from the back and also maybe from ground level looking underneath the car.

had mine done there alsopost-27051-0-29453000-1300364475.jpgpost-27051-0-81353100-1300364580.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links