Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Damage!!!!!

Shrek

This is just a whinge really, But I needed to get it of my chest! I have just discovered that some 'NEGATIVE VIBE MERCHANT' has damaged the rear bumper of my car. I would assume trying to get in or out of a parking space. they have done enough damage for me to want to fu??????? :mad:??????ing kill some one. The only thing I can do, because they forgot to leave their name and f-ing address, is hope that their Bo-?-cks turn to oxo cubes and all their babies are Beef:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Forgive me for my outburst. I am just so angry. do you know someone small? I want to pick a fight...... In the real world people are so wrapped up in their own stuff, that they have no idea how the things they do or don't do affect others. It seems to me they don't care either..... :(:(:(

You think that is bad - I went to watch my beloved Derby County on saturday and now I feel like killing a linesman:smilegrin::smilegrin::smilegrin:

I know what you mean though Shrek, there is nothing worse than finding some damage to your car caused by some inconsiderate b*stard that was probably completely oblivious that they had even done it.

Three weeks ago I watched a woman (probably about 25) knock the wing mirror clean off a Citroen Saxo in her F reg Fiesta, and she did not even know she had done it. I did the good samaritan thing and wrote down her reg no. and gave it to the owner when he came back

Shrek, I know how you feel - it's happened to me too. I'm just suprised it only took you 6 minutes to cool down between your first post and your second.

Were you in a supermarket carpark or somesuch? - many of them have cameras - you never know!

b'stards........The evening b4 i was exchanging my first lexus for the black,i parked in central milton keynes.........went to the bank,returned 5 mins later to find a key scratch down to metal from the filler cap,along the side and across the bonnet................i was fkin livid........more so as i was swapping the car the next day

needless to say the fker got away with it and the insurance had to pay.....