Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tom's S/c For Is250 Euro Spec

pepos

I had a talk with Dave from PROLEXUK asking him if TOM'S may do something and produce an S/C kit for IS250's EURO Spec.

To my pleasant surprize Dave replied back to me that TOM'S is willing to give a try and produce it, but needs to have 10 orders to go ahead.

Let's see if there is any interest.

9 more people from around Europe willing to make their rides a little bit faster might be something that can be achived.

9 more to go!!

I had a talk with Dave from PROLEXUK asking him if TOM'S may do something and produce an S/C kit for IS250's EURO Spec.

What happened to the S/C IS350 though :huh: ???

Oh man you are a Greek crazy man. Sell your IS250 and buy an ISF! By the way you need more power than a supercharger for your 19" rims ;)

I'm a crazy greek guy who can't afford to keep an ISF because of stupid Greek laws about "pothen eshes"

About 19" rims i also have a full JUNTW exhaust and an F-Sport intake with a TOM'S air filter installed.

The car is dyno'd at 239 BHP and 29 Kgrs of TQ.Have posted the chatrs on MY.IS

Now with the 19" rims i go along side with a stock IS250 until 220 Km/h.

So i believe that i lost exactly the 30 BHP that i gained with the mods i made.

The TOM'S S/C kit will give 40 BHP according to prolexuk.

At least i won't be overtaken by VW's TSI and MINI's.

Since i have no other option cause i don't wanna go to BMW or anything else, i think that an S/C kit from a reliable supplier is a pretty good deal.

BTW Dimi where can i find the Austrian guys i don't speak German and don't know if i can write in English there.

Oh man you are a Greek crazy man. Sell your IS250 and buy an ISF! By the way you need more power than a supercharger for your 19" rims ;)

I'm a crazy greek guy who can't afford to keep an ISF because of stupid Greek laws about "pothen eshes"

About 19" rims i also have a full JUNTW exhaust and an F-Sport intake with a TOM'S air filter installed.

Since i have no other option cause i don't wanna go to BMW or anything else, i think that an S/C kit from a reliable supplier is a pretty good deal.

BTW Dimi where can i find the Austrian guys i don't speak German and don't know if i can write in English there.

here Elias:

http://euro.lexusownersclub.com/forums/ind...&lastdate=0

they are many with is250 mods!!! look at the projects. You can use google translate, and write in English, simple!!!

here Elias:

they are many with is250 mods!!! look at the projects. You can use google translate, and write in English, simple!!!

Seen that you posted already.

I try to login with my LOC account but doesn't work

Do i need to register from the beggining?

here Elias:

Seen that you posted already.

I try to login with my LOC account but doesn't work

Do i need to register from the beggining?

yes you need to register

It won't fit to our cars.

I know that. It wasn't what I meant at all. I wanted to know if Dave's imported IS350 is still running OK with the Tom's S/C or has it expired?

I know that. It wasn't what I meant at all. I wanted to know if Dave's imported IS350 is still running OK with the Tom's S/C or has it expired?

Sorry

As far as i know it's running like a charm.

TOM'S is a very reliable tuner shop.

Until June this year there are going to be two other S/C kits available for the IS250 one from US and another one from SA but the tuners don't have TOM'S reputation.

up for sale on eBay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

up for sale on eBay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Too bad it's a RHD

Sorry

As far as i know it's running like a charm.

TOM'S is a very reliable tuner shop.

Until June this year there are going to be two other S/C kits available for the IS250 one from US and another one from SA but the tuners don't have TOM'S reputation.

I can confirm the S/C IS350 is running as sweet as a nut :D

hasn't got any problems nor has it had any

as far as I know Dave is interested in selling it to pursue other projects

• 1 month later...

This is a good question. I got the news from one of the Lexus mechanics in Athens. I think he is getting it from Prolex but i am not 100% sure. The only thing i now for sure is that he will fit it soon and it will be have an aftermarket ECU and will be programmed in Athens.

• 2 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links