Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Front Lower Ball Joints

HuDSoN

Hi

Does anyone know where I can get a pair of ball joints from for around £50-£65 (the cheaper the better as lost job just before xmas).

Car failed MOT because of these and I have been let down by an eBay seller and now MOT has run out.

Idealy I would like somewhere that can deliver in a decent time scale (i.e. next day).

Its a tough ask, which is why I thought you guys maybe able to help.

Thanks.

Hi,i had two lower balljoints replaced for mot about three weeks ago-my mechanic had to fone around a bit but got the pair for £90 then charged £60 for fitting and tracking-i saw some from china on eBay for £50 per pair but didnt want to wait-if thats a price for parts that sounds cheap to you let me know and i will ask him where he sourced them from !

i may be wrong but i believe tigerfish commented on a thread somewhere that he uses a guy from far east who supplies very fast and is reliable

Yeah, this guy from far east is fast. Obviously not going to be next day, but have always received tracking number straight away and item in a few days. Bought quite a few items from him. £50 for pair including postage.

clicky

i have used this seller for anti roll bar links - it took about 7 days to arrive and i had a tracking number straight away. i was a bit hacked off they say its from fife and was expecting it a bit earlier but really they come from Taiwan, but otherwise it is ok.

yep - same thing. When i recieved the links from the above guy, i bought some thin locking nuts as the ones supplied are quite thick and there is less than 1 thread protuding from the nut.

When fitting new links make sure to put some copper slip on the threads of the shaft and also to fill the allen key hole with copper grease, so when you need to change them in future it will be an easy job!