Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Turbos

I'm thinking of fitting a turbo to my 2001 is200 but have no idea in whats involved. I hav e a couple of mates who work on turbos on boats and will help with the instalation.

I would like to know what is needed and does the ECU need remapping ?

Any info would be really good.

Thanks

Contact SPC horsham they sell a turbo kit for the IS.

You cant remap the ecu though you'll need a piggy back unit such as the emanage ultimate

Thanks for that. Have been given a contact number for Universal Turbos. I will try both and see what the best deal is.

How much will the whole system cost more or less? Can I buy the system bit by bit?

By the way had a look at your pics of your car. Very nice! Where did you get the body kit from? I've been looking for one but most are a bit over the top. Need a kit that flows with the rest of the car.

• 5 months later...

Contact SPC horsham they sell a turbo kit for the IS.

You cant remap the ecu though you'll need a piggy back unit such as the emanage ultimate

is this true????????have a look at the link

http://www.sussexscoobies.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?9436-SPC-Horsham

I know about that mate, but they were still limping along back in feb

you can still get the kit through IKEngineering on eBay who is the original designer. though take it to a garage you trust to get installed

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links