Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Bonnet And Boot Lid In Silver?

night_51

Just wondered if anyone had a bonnet and boot lid in silver for a is200/altezza going cheap due to some vandilising lil pricks bricking my car bonnet and boot. Any help would be really appreciated.

I have a spare boot lid in silver. The only problem, it came from a sport with a spoiler fitted and I have removed the spoiler so the boot lid although in very good condition has a number of holes in ( see pictures). If yours is a sport then fine you could transfer your spoiler over to this one but otherwise you would need to fill the holes and re-spray.

4185053723_14a1462227_b.jpg

4185818100_2001ba203f_b.jpg

PM me if your interested.

Dave

Hey mate, yeah seen it. It is about the same amount of damage to mine. Been Quoted £200 to fix all the damage done to mine, was just seenin if it any cheaper to get replacements for mine as money is tight at the moment and the damage done to my car was the last thing I needed this month :( As got alot of family and work problems :(

another on the bay today with a spoiler and its not a abd price either, with offers welcome...?

That looks like an excellent buy. I paid 100 for mine with the same postage.

Dave

It is slightly damaged though. Has a "slight crack".

another on the bay today with a spoiler and its not a abd price either, with offers welcome...?

That looks like an excellent buy. I paid 100 for mine with the same postage.

Dave

It is slightly damaged though. Has a "slight crack".

Vendor also says the spoiler does not have a brake light.

Just wondered if anyone had a bonnet and boot lid in silver for a is200/altezza going cheap due to some vandilising lil pricks bricking my car bonnet and boot. Any help would be really appreciated.

PM sent regarding silver bonnet