Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Banned Users

Rob

it appears that mr.mole has been suspended for 1 year, but his user profile doesnt say banned or suspended unlike some other users in the past...... I am also LED to believe he has not been been given a reason why he has been banned/suspended!!

Why has he been banned???? Or will this post just get deleted along with everything else that mentions people getting banned?

maybe because he isnt banned or suspended :whistling:

thats odd barry as the story going around is he had a popup saying he was suspended for 1 year...... now of course i am of open mind but things like this have been know to happen before.

from what we know he has been suspended for 1 year which is pretty pathetic and childish of bazza. if you going to suspend and ban good people like this then you will find this site will just go downhill. well too late it is going downhill.

what part did you not understand asi ?

the site is only troubled with people like you who only come here to stir up and cause trouble

if you think you can come here just to insult me or any other member you are so wrong

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links