Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 18 Inch Alloy Wheel Quiery

ant1

hi all im after the name of the 6 spoke lexus alloys that are simular to the standard is200 wheels ie 99/2000 but without the gaps in the spokes..i believe these come with the sport pack/kit or something...also can someone tell me if these are a rare alloy to find if not where would be the best place to look for a set..thanks in advance

Not sure they really have a name, they were called the styling kit alloys to begin with, then later I think they were called the 18" aero alloys I believe. Either way if you're trying to get them from a dealer they should know what you're talking about.

Keep an eye out on eBay, sets do pop up now and then.

Not sure they really have a name, they were called the styling kit alloys to begin with, then later I think they were called the 18" aero alloys I believe. Either way if you're trying to get them from a dealer they should know what you're talking about.

Keep an eye out on ebay, sets do pop up now and then.

great thanks for the reply...just out of curiosity do you know what they are usually advertised under on eBay...thanks for your help

It varies really, I think if you want to make sure you don't miss a set, search for "lexus alloy" or "lexus wheel" and search through what comes up - you'll kick yourself if you miss a set just for being too specific on your search :)

Same when I got my TTE bumper, just searched "lexus bumper" until I found what I was looking for :D

Parthiban

What do you think about these. Bought it on Ebay lastnight but the guy wants to me to collect off the M1. Hi feedback is immaculate though???

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...w=all&tid=0

Mars

He has agreed to meet me at Pristine Wheels