Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

TOMS 280T

Monster-Mat

im in a dilema,i wanna faster car,i want a is200/300/280t

which do i go for ,im waiting for an answer back from lexus on the is300(i will convert to manual)

what i need is as much info as i can though on the TOMS 280t,

can it be got in manual?

is it a 5mt or 6mt?

are they available?

whats the insides like?

am i mad to sellmy is200 compressor for an imported Altezza...............

need answers asap.........

hi,

mate, u seriously you wanna sell your IS200 with compressor??? believe with the money you'll get by selling your car, you will be able to get an imported altezza, but then it'll cost you a foutune to modify it, rite??

by the way, i've decided to go for supercharge in the future coz your car attracted me... the supercharge sounds so nice and your car looks cool too!!! :tumble:

well if a Toms 280T can be sourced,most of the tuning would have been done,and theres stuff out there to tune the altezza,more so than the is200

we will see,im waiting to hear from lexus,i have a few strings i can pull to get the is300 i want!!!!

Can anyone help.

The 12 disc cd changer in the boot of my imported aristo has died. I'm in search of a replacement and have had no luck to date. Any ideas?

Also l inherited a tv screen with the car, it does not pick up a signal in the UK and the preset is defaulted in the dash stereo (poss of that in japan). Any ideas?

the Rs200 can do the 0-100km/h around 7.5sec i think.. the toms280T is around 6-7sec...

I've read comparisions b/w the 2 in some HK magazine.. if you are to tune the RS200 NA style you'll get more satisfaction outta the car.

I wanted to import the 280T as well b4 the IS200 but no luck in OZ..... but I love the bodykit on the 280T..but your car is faster than the 280T and RS200 now..

ps i haven't recived ur u2u msg yet

well i managed to deleat my own bloomin posts............and thread

so if you could post the info again TRD,i would appreciate it

so i have the choice of a 210 bhp N/A RS200 or a 280t which is a rare limited build

THIS IS THE DISMALLY FOUND INFO THAT PPL HAD POSTED,IM SORRY FOR MY MISTAKE

and BLITZ do turbo kits for the n/a and they both do upgrades to the standered system,hhhhmmmmmmm

i need over 300bhp.....from a is200/altezza

superchargedIS200

posted on 15-4-2002 at 16:33

maybe faster at the moment........

but the turbocharged car can be tuned alot more

http://www.teamrmotorsports.com/Tuned_Toyota_Altezza.asf

thats tuned!!!!!

thats what i want..........

TRD328

the Rs200 can do the 0-100km/h around 7.5sec i think.. the toms280T is around 6-7sec...

I've read comparisions b/w the 2 in some HK magazine.. if you are to tune the RS200 NA style you'll get more satisfaction outta the car.

I wanted to import the 280T as well b4 the IS200 but no luck in OZ..... but I love the bodykit on the 280T..but your car is faster than the 280T and RS200 now..

ps i haven't recived ur u2u msg yet

superchargedIS200

the rs is 210 bhp isnt it,the 280t is 280 bhp,surly the 280 is a stronger engine

is it worth me sourcing the 280

mat

TRD check your U2U

mat

[

:rolleyes:

[Edited on 15-4-2002 by superchargedIS200]

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links