Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Whats It Worth

Hi

i am looking at buying a is200.

I have found one on a x reg in blue with 71k on the clock, sport modle, Clean car but the lacker on the bonnet is starting to crack and there are the usuall stone chips on the front bumper for a 10 year old car. has a full lexus service history.

Heres a link to it- http://www.gkscarsales.co.uk/2196/used-cars.htm

Gary

Looks good- a bit expensive IMHO (I guess its a dealer selling it so you got to expect a small mark up on the price).

If the bonnet needs a respray then get the dealer to do this, otherwise knock some £££ off your offer so that you can get the bonnet resprayed yourself. Don't rush and buy the 1st IS200 you see- there are plenty of good cars out there.

If I was buying that car I'd offer £3.5k and see what his reaction is.

looked at 3 or 4 already in the area and this is the nices so far.

Already got a quote of a shop i always use for spraying and they said will be 300 for the bumper and bonnet. (At mates rates)

But will give quote a 600 qhich he would normal charge.

Or mine black y reg with 73k se, 12months tax, MoT october, loads of dealer history and lots and lots of reciepts, recently had all belts, spark plugs, 4 tyres, ac re-gas, both bottom ball joints, 2 full sets of wheels (only 5 tyres), tracked to WiM spec, HID headlights, colour coded and decaled brake calipers, sports grille, colour coded head lights, colour coded all 4 fog lights, late spec dark chrome rear lights (comes with original chrome rear lights and standard red rear fogs as spares), all 3 keys, stainless steel dial kit and a/c rings. £4,200

Hi as said by others, this car is expensive ,even from a dealer, at xmas I bought my IS200 Sport cross same colour 03 reg 50000 miles 4 lexus stamps 1 owner ,manual ,from a dealer £4990 .All it needed was a service and new discs and pads on the front ( I negotiated a reduction down to this price to cover this). Don,t panic !!!! keep looking there are plenty of nice cars out there; you may have to travel a little further .

If it helps to have a comparison, bought mine in December from dealer for £6950. IS 200 Sport, 04 reg with only 31k on the clock, full Lexus SH, dealer replaced front tyres with new ones. Full year MoT + 5 months tax.

sounds allot. Mines a 2001 x reg, came with a private plate which i found on reg-transfers for just over £1k. Sadly it had 120k on the clock.

Bought it private and got it for £2900. I was made up!

Moderators Note

Only Gold Members are entitled to offer items for sale

++ apologies

But there is a link to a commercial seller above? which 'IS" acceptable? seems very, inconsistent

wish I was a gold member

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links