Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

TomTom Lexus Colours

hi all - this one goes out to all us poor is owners that didnt get built in satnav and use tomtom.

on the tomtom website you can download map colours that match the colour of the original dash colour perfectly for night driving - background is black with roads in perfect matching orange to lexus original illumination colour.

theres also lexus start up and shut down logos on there

hi all - this one goes out to all us poor is owners that didnt get built in satnav and use tomtom.

on the tomtom website you can download map colours that match the colour of the original dash colour perfectly for night driving - background is black with roads in perfect matching orange to lexus original illumination colour.

theres also lexus start up and shut down logos on there

sounds good, any chance of you posting us a link please mate ?

will do lloyd but will have to be tomorrow as tomtom is in the car - if you go on tomtom home you can search under close down/start up logos for the lexus ones-the matching map colour is under car colour schemes but i cant remember which one it is-will get the car tomorrow and work it out and let you know- the map colour one just matches the standard illumination perfectly

Hi

I did some splash screens a few years ago here copy image jpg from the web image and convert to a .bmp file with an image manipulation app like photoshop.

Connect your TomTom not through Home but as a drive linked to your computer and add the file to the folder that has the start-up file .bmp and swop!

How to make your own

1. Select photo car, child, etc

2. Rotate 90 degrees clockwise

3. Use any program to re-size (i.e. photoshop,paintshop pro0 size 320 x 240 pixels

4. Save pic as splash.bmp on desktop

5. Plug in ttgo

6. Open ttgo in my computer

7. You will see a file called splash.bmp RENAME it to splash1.bmp

8. Copy the new splash.bmp from your desktop straight on to ttgo

9. Start your Go can you see the new splash screen ?

Hundreds more free start-up images here link

2ddesign :winky:

oh thanks for that 2design i didnt realise that was possible-well you live and learn-ill have a go at that when i get my hands on my satnav,,,,thanks

oh thanks for that 2design i didnt realise that was possible-well you live and learn-ill have a go at that when i get my hands on my satnav,,,,thanks

Hi lexynik

Any photo can be used as a start-up TomTom image, see adjusted post above for steps :winky:

2ddesign

thankyou,i will certainly have a go at that - do you know if its possible to change the blue area at the bottom of the screen with info like speed,eta etc to a different colour and likewise the font colour in that area ?

thankyou,i will certainly have a go at that - do you know if its possible to change the blue area at the bottom of the screen with info like speed,eta etc to a different colour and likewise the font colour in that area ?

Hi Lexynik

Sorry I only know about the splash screens, but you can post on this forum for free and someone will get back to you :winky:

2ddesign

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links