Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Going To Look At This Later...

One quick question is can I remove the dodgy 'plastic bars' that run across the speaker grills on the front door cards?

They look like an after though and think it would be nice to remove them!

And I'l have a check about the heated seat buttons when i get in! B)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i was you, i'd stick to the after market head unit because the lexus ones tend to go bust which can costs £££s to fix!

most of us on here have experienced the dreded error3 code!

best of with a dvd player to fill the orginal unit space.....

That blue one looked really nice, wonder if it was one off here given how much has clearly been put into it, they've even put a full leather interior in.

Glad you found the right car in the end though, look forward to seeing some pics!

Well I bought the black one I viewed this evening! 2000 with 106k on the clock. Full lexus service history and cambelt done at 86k :)

Nice shiny black, although the wheels are corroded and it has an after market head unit in it which I'd like to change back to an oem one!

Will post some pics up when I get a chance! :)

Congrats on the purchase, sounds like a good buy (with service history).

Black cars are a real PITA to keep clean, but when they are clean and shiny black cars look the business. Here's mine:

DSC00145.jpg

Got any mods planned?

Parthiban, the blue one really did look the business, but I wasnt 100% sure the car was genuine and it seemed to have a somewhat chequered history!

There was a chip on the rear door which showed red paint underneath, so the rear of the car had definitly been sprayed! I couldnt work out why someone would spray the front bumper and splitter with the bumper on the car! It all seemed a bit suspect which was a shame as it really did look nice!

I always said I'd never own a black car again after me 106 rallye, but here I am years later with a black IS200 :P

The previous owner was a car valeter by trade, and he gave it a good wax on the saturday so its still shiny shiny! B)

Will try and get some quick pics up latrer if its not to dark :)

Yep if it seemed in any way dodgy you were absolutely right to walk away from it. You've been lucky with yours then, the paintwork must be mint as he must have kept it in great condition!

Look forward to the pics :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links