Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

At last a photo of the front of this baby.......by the looks of it the mesh inner will fit the pre2009 chrome surround ...it appears that the outside of the chrome/plastric is all that has been remoddled. Would love some inner measurments though....

PS ; this is how she should have looked in 2005!!!!!

dont want to sound rude but....they call this the f-sport model, but it dont look sporty at all. Lexus need to take a leaf out of bmw/merc's book.

Like the M-Sport spec cars for example, they look proper sporty not like lexus by just changing the front grill and adding a few fsport badges here and there.

dont want to sound rude but....they call this the f-sport model, but it dont look sporty at all. Lexus need to take a leaf out of bmw/merc's book.

Like the M-Sport spec cars for example, they look proper sporty not like lexus by just changing the front grill and adding a few fsport badges here and there.

I think you mistake sporty and gaudy .....I think it looks subtle and refined and sporty !!!! are you a subaru wing fan?????? :tomato:

Specification

The IS F-Sport will be positioned between the existing SE-I and SE-L and will benefit from the following unique features

IS-F Mesh Grille

IS-F Boot Spoiler

Unique F-Sport 18” Alloy Wheels

IS-F Style Sports Seats (Alcantara Centres & Leather Bolsters)

IS-F Gear Lever

Sports Suspension

IS-F Steering Wheel

Aluminium Sports Pedals

Specification

The IS F-Sport will be positioned between the existing SE-I and SE-L and will benefit from the following unique features

IS-F Mesh Grille

IS-F Boot Spoiler

Unique F-Sport 18" Alloy Wheels

IS-F Gear Lever

Sports Suspension

IS-F Steering Wheel

Aluminium Sports Pedals

I regret to say it, but the main item missing from that list is the IS350V6 :angry:

My chrome 18" Hoshi wheels look very similar!

Tel

I must also agree. If anything, Lexus should have put these F-Sport alloys and breaks that they sell in the US as part of the f-sport edition. Also i'm wondering if the f-sport edition comes with the lexus f-sport intake? or just the OEM IS250 ones?

101_is_c_f-sport-wheel-500x332.jpg

Specification

IS-F Mesh Grille

IS-F Boot Spoiler

Unique F-Sport 18" Alloy Wheels

IS-F Gear Lever

Sports Suspension

IS-F Steering Wheel

Aluminium Sports Pedals

I regret to say it, but the main item missing from that list is the IS350V6 :angry:

I agree with Tango if its an IS250 F-sport then it should have the US version 3.5 v6 under the hood...for those who dont want a v8 or cant afford the IS-F

My chrome 18" Hoshi wheels look very similar!

Tel

I must also agree. If anything, Lexus should have put these F-Sport alloys and breaks that they sell in the US as part of the f-sport edition. Also i'm wondering if the f-sport edition comes with the lexus f-sport intake? or just the OEM IS250 ones?

101_is_c_f-sport-wheel-500x332.jpg

Also should have these wheels and the chance to have the BLUE IS-F paint option..like the 2010 IS-F has now got as a colour option

It is what it is ...................a very nice looking version of the 250 !!!! why are you all trying to make it into an ISf if you want that then buy one!!!!

I agree, give the guy a break.

I read a thread on the launch of the F-Sport and it goes... From March 2010 delivery, the IS 250 F-Sport will be launched to further enhance the existing IS series. Using styling cues developed from the IS-F, the new F-Sport derivative will offer a visually attractive product that will appeal to customers looking for a more dynamic package within the IS Series.

It is what it is ...................a very nice looking version of the 250 !!!! why are you all trying to make it into an ISf if you want that then buy one!!!!

I don't think anyone is trying to make it an isf and I hope we ain't offended the owner of this car. It's a very nice looking car and excellent colour choice.

What I was trying to say is that it's disappointing that lexus make official fsport mods consisting of those brakes, alloys, intake etc and it's really a shame that they are not including these fsport accessories as standard on the fsport edition

Yep it looks nice, but given they gave it the name F Sport which sounds a lot like MSport, I see what everyone's saying in that they could have gone the whole hog and given it a nice bodykit, the more distinctive F alloys and so on - the interior is so different which is brilliant but the exterior looks like a standard IS250 except for the grille.

I don't think anyone is trying to make it an isf and I hope we ain't offended the owner of this car. It's a very nice looking car and excellent colour choice.

What I was trying to say is that it's disappointing that lexus make official fsport mods consisting of those brakes, alloys, intake etc and it's really a shame that they are not including these fsport accessories as standard on the fsport edition

Remember that BMW do the same with the performance range of mods, such as brakes, seats, exhausts intakes etc. M-sport/Fsport, M3/ISF, then the add ons you are talking about, they are both up to the same thing, only i think the IS is by far the better looking car.

I'm having trouble taking shots of the inside with my camera, I have to stand well back to get the seats in and then i'm getting the outside of the drivers door in the photo as well.

I need a better wide angle, any ideas??

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links