Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Apex Spring Height 40Mm

plumo

hi just a quick question ive just bought some apex 40mm lowering springs off eBay and they came and they seem very tall?? all i was going to ask was does anyone know how high in mm are the standard springs are ?? and how much they should they be with 40mm OFF ?? so i can tell whether they are the right ones before i take them off thanks.

is200 springs are all very high. even if u got 50mms they would be the same, is there no stampin on the side of the spring at all sometimes they will say what they lower by?

be sure to post pictures up after fitting as a few people were unsure on the Apex set up

is200 springs are all very high. even if u got 50mms they would be the same, is there no stampin on the side of the spring at all sometimes they will say what they lower by?

be sure to post pictures up after fitting as a few people were unsure on the Apex set up

You probally find the car will not drop 40mm straight away as springs need to set in.

I put on 35mm Apex springs last month and they make the car feel so much better. At first they looked bigger than the old ones but once we compared the 2 you could see the difference straight away.

any pictures mate ??

I put on 35mm Apex springs last month and they make the car feel so much better. At first they looked bigger than the old ones but once we compared the 2 you could see the difference straight away.

any pictures mate ??

Hey mate

Check out my posting about discs and springs from the 1st March. Fitted new discs and the springs. See what you think

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links