Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dotz Alloy

Hi forum,

Just wondering if anyone has these fitted to their lexus and if anyone knows if Dotz is a reasonalbly realiable alloy manufacturer. Be nice to see images of these on a Lexus as well! Thinking of getting either 18" or 19", not sure which colour yet. Apparently they should fit onto the lexus as standard.

Dotz.jpg

link for more details: HERE

hi m8 i have dotz on my lex but the dotz hanzo ones and i have to say that the quality of the wheels is great i have not had any problems with mine the only bit is that my center caps say 17" on them but i have ordered some lexus center cap stickers on eBay should look good i have the wider width alloys cant remember the size but there were two options on width i choose the wider alloy but thoose ones you posted should look good m8 heres some pics of mine also.

14102009149.jpg

14102009150.jpg

Look similar to a Porsche design!

I looked at them when I was after mine. Only thing im not sure on is the painted on pin stripe!

Bruce

Which ones do you mean?

Lenny123 - I've seen them henzo ones too, and wondered what it would look like on a lexus. So cheers for the images. Is it me or is there like huge amount of wheel arch space on the rear? Is yours a '99 lexus? I have a 01 and im sure the space inbetween wheel and wheel arch isn't as much as that.

Flyis - I don't see any images.

Also wondering, what the good practice is regarding alloys/bodykit/lowering.

Im thinking of doing it this way, bodykit/alloys/struts. I think this way i will get the best idea once the struts go on regarding ride height/road clearence, and there won't be any "guessing" involved or at least minimal.

The first IS200's were a bit higher if I read right... Cant remember exactly what year, but think it may of been 2001 they changed it?

As for the way to do your car, i'd lower it first, then fit the alloys then the kit! If your going to use springs to lower your car, your be fine regarding scraping your kit... If your fitting coilovers their adjustable so you can raise the car if needs be once the kit is fitted...

A caR with a kit and running standard alloys and ride height always looks terrible!

Depends on what sort of kit your going for I guess!

Bruce

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links