Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Signature Banner

Mr Mole

so if i had a link to www.my.is in a signature would that be removed also??

and who exactly is "manager" being synical I guess its purpose as an "anonomous" account is so people cant complain about a particular moderator???

Your signature was removed as it was advertising another forum which is considered detrimental to LOC

Why do you think that ?? And also my Avatar has also been removed :innocent:

But its ok for management to have a link to Toyota Sprint Series in their signature !!

Is this not double standards !!

this does seem a bit odd to me tbh - i guess the other forum referred to is the " # " ? why when theres so many references on here to all sorts of links-events - groups etc would this site be considered detrimental to the "lexus owners club " ???

i can say with all honesty that whilst i belong to both forums and actively participate in conversations on both i have never heard a bad word said about "lexus owners club" on " #" or heard any derogatory comments of any kind - in fact they have proved to be a really helpful and articulate bunch of guys with a wealth of experience who have better things to do then attempt to influence peoples choice of where they spend their time on their own computer - i do not understand why there should be animosity here - could someone please explain as i am relatively new here and would welcome clarification

this does seem a bit odd to me tbh - i guess the other forum referred to is the " # " ? why when theres so many references on here to all sorts of links-events - groups etc would this site be considered detrimental to the "lexus owners club " ???

i can say with all honesty that whilst i belong to both forums and actively participate in conversations on both i have never heard a bad word said about "lexus owners club" on " #" or heard any derogatory comments of any kind - in fact they have proved to be a really helpful and articulate bunch of guys with a wealth of experience who have better things to do then attempt to influence peoples choice of where they spend their time on their own computer - i do not understand why there should be animosity here - could someone please explain as i am relatively new here and would welcome clarification

yes the other forum mentioned in the banner was #. the mods on here delete any form of reference to it because it was set up by former members of this site and I can only assume it is viewed as some form of threat to this site, as i dont believe it has been fully explained why they dont like it and consider it as detrimental.

I can only assume that due to the recent events when some mods went on a power trip and pisssss people off the long term members left. My guess is if there is no reference to # then members will not know of its existance and will not visit or transfer.

HOWEVER this is not the first time something like this has happened -

a site was set up some years ago by another group of former members and the people who also joined the "opposition forum" received warning letters from LOC and were TOLD to publicly apologise for daring to visit another forum.

If they didnt apologise they were no longer welcome on LOC and were banned. I had a warning letter also but if anyone thought they could dictate to me which forums i can join or visit then they can shove wasps up their arse - but then again some may like that :blink:

oh right - thanks rob for shedding some light on that-i would have to say from my perspective that the more you tell someone not to do something the more they want to do it-thankfully i have recieved no such prompting from anyone and am a great believer in freedom of choice ! - after all i choose not to live in china dont i ! because over there you dont get a choice apparently

Most LOC members are members of other car clubs/forums.

We also post links to sites such as eBay etc on LOC. Why don't the management stop us posting up links to sites such as eBay?

Just noticed mines been changed as well!

and i dont mean just deleted i mean changed.

they've spent time changing the link in my sig (it was IS200tt.co.nr) to something which obviously shows how small minded and pathetic they are.

VERY VERY childish

I'd like who ever did it to be man (or woman) enough to admit it and explain why they did it? if they felt it was breaking any rules then why not just delete it instead of taking time to change it?

New members can see from my list of friends, post total, and length of time as a member, i was once a valued member of this forum. I have always been members of other forums:

Directionalperformance.com

Mkivsupra.net

Mkiiisupra.net

Driftworks.com

to name a few i frequent a lot, however when i joined Out Law #. com (i even have to space it as it changes itself to Lexusownersclub.co.uk) i suddenly became shunned!

they've spent time changing the link in my sig (it was IS200tt.co.nr) to something which obviously shows how small minded and pathetic they are.

VERY VERY childish

I'd like who ever did it to be man (or woman) enough to admit it and explain why they did it? if they felt it was breaking any rules then why not just delete it instead of taking time to change it?

New members can see from my list of friends, post total, and length of time as a member, i was once a valued member of this forum. I have always been members of other forums:

Mkivsupra.net

Mkiiisupra.net

Driftworks.com

to name a few i frequent a lot, however when i joined Out Law #. com (i even have to space it as it changes itself to Lexusownersclub.co.uk) i suddenly became shunned!

Oh dear now that is really really sad, and of course no one has the balls to come forward and say " hey stav i changed your signature because of blah blah blah..." no they would rather hide in the shadows and say feck all - as normal.

i am really tying to be polite but im finding it increasingly difficult with the current continued obsession by certain moderators to try prevent anyone knowing about out law jap clb or other websites. All seems very odd, and TBH this site recently has become a steaming cess pit of shyte given the current mode of operation.

but anyway this will all be :tsktsk:

VERY VERY childish

Mkivsupra.net

Mkiiisupra.net

Driftworks.com

I just tried that link that is in your signature , and that is a terrible thing to do to a member.

I think they should stand up for their actions and apologize to you :excl: :excl:

members should read this and see just how small minded the management / mod who has done this is .

And also think they need to grow up a bit :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

If anyone clicks the link in Stav's signature you will end up with this.....

rev-0549.jpg

just to clear up any rumours

LOC will not tolerate the advertising or the use of this forum to promote OJC

terms and conditions state that signatures may be removed or deleted with no prior notice

OJC was set up by a few aggrieved LOC members, and has made remarkable claims and accusations against LOC, badmouthed the club and its members, LOC will not tolerate this on its own forums and will not support another club who allows it.

LOC has absolute right on who it allows to advertise or promote

LOC has no problems with its members being members of other forums, in fact many members are members of many forums, myself included

I personally find it strangely amusing that people who blatently slag this club off, are the ones trying their best to log back in and post here, and the fact that members here who love to "have a go" and state how bad it is here, still hang around, if it was me and I was unhappy I would find somewhere else to pass my time

no one is being asked to leave or stay, there is no chain on the door, you are free to come and go as you please, but please dont come here to promote, what you know as well as me is not wanted here, then complain that we act the way we do

please dont come here to cause trouble, because you may well find yourself excluded from here

oh and one last thing !

strange how everyone adding to this thread,(bar myself) is a prolific poster on OJC ;)

thank you for your time gentlemen :)

So who changed my signature then?

you claim they will be removed or deleted not childishly changed?

I still come on here because i still provide advice now and again to the new members who have problems. however i dont socially come on here anymore like i used to.

But please will the admin member who changed my sig stand up and publically admit it?

just to clear up any rumours

LOC will not tolerate the advertising or the use of this forum to promote OJC

terms and conditions state that signatures may be removed or deleted with no prior notice

OJC was set up by a few aggrieved LOC members, and has made remarkable claims and accusations against LOC, badmouthed the club and its members, LOC will not tolerate this on its own forums and will not support another club who allows it.

LOC has absolute right on who it allows to advertise or promote

LOC has no problems with its members being members of other forums, in fact many members are members of many forums, myself included

I personally find it strangely amusing that people who blatently slag this club off, are the ones trying their best to log back in and post here, and the fact that members here who love to "have a go" and state how bad it is here, still hang around, if it was me and I was unhappy I would find somewhere else to pass my time

no one is being asked to leave or stay, there is no chain on the door, you are free to come and go as you please, but please dont come here to promote, what you know as well as me is not wanted here, then complain that we act the way we do

please dont come here to cause trouble, because you may well find yourself excluded from here

oh and one last thing !

strange how everyone adding to this thread,(bar myself) is a prolific poster on OJC ;)

thank you for your time gentlemen :)

All who used to be a prolific posters on here until management / mods shafted them. B)

oh and one last thing !

you are incorrect - i am not a prolific poster on out law # :whistling:

Yes it is true I still come on but dont post too much (as you can see).

I mainly come on to have a look at some the wierd and wonderful advice given to the new members in recent times.

A wheel question springs to mind straight away where the poster was given completly incorrect info by someone that should have known a lot better.

I do note that some questions have been conviently ignored tho.

Stav : I would just change yours back as the pathetic excuse for an individual ( you know the type - the one that everybody at school took the pissh out of) wont come forward.

hey it took a few dyas for "management" to even reply so no one is bothered, just goes to show it blows goats big time.