Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Out To All Lexus Is200 Owners In East London Area

R. iMTY

Right... I need a very very BIG BIG FAV! Anyone close to the E17 area on here OR near?? If so, I would like to borrow your LOCKING NUT! I need to change my tyre as i've been stopped by the police this morning (nice start to the day hey) I'll drive down to u, Cant seem to find mine as its taken a walk somewhere..

So pls anyone willing to help drop me your contact details

Many thanks....

Right... I need a very very BIG BIG FAV! Anyone close to the E17 area on here?? If so, I would like to borrow your LOCKING NUT! I need to change my tyre as i've been stopped by the police this morning (nice start to the day hey) I'll drive down to u, Cant seem to find mine as its taken a walk somewhere..

Many thanks....

the locking nuts are different for each car !!

Right... I need a very very BIG BIG FAV! Anyone close to the E17 area on here?? If so, I would like to borrow your LOCKING NUT! I need to change my tyre as i've been stopped by the police this morning (nice start to the day hey) I'll drive down to u, Cant seem to find mine as its taken a walk somewhere..

Many thanks....

the locking nuts are different for each car !!

OMG !! You being for real ?? :(

most tyre places have an assortment of locking wheel nut keys lying around - failing that they whack a socket on the lockers and spin em off-worst way you buy a new set of lockers